T-Woodley tired of Nate stalling-Sign the Damn contract

Ceez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/tyro...yron-woodley-goes-off-scared-homie-nate-diaz/

“I don’t even need the cards. I’m fired up about people that tell you, ‘Don’t be scared homie,’ and then they’re scared, homie. Not a possible fight. A 50-percent completed fight. You got one half of the party that’s been offered, that’s accepted, that’s out here with their bag at Wilcard Boxing getting punched by world champions. Then you got the other side that’s got a whole bunch of excuses. So, that’s what I’m kind of fired up about. 10-4 [the UFC offered me a fight with Nate Diaz at UFC 219]. Correct. [I’ve agreed to that fight].”

Cue the whiners and Diaz fanboys.

Tyron stop running towards other people, Colby's hot on your fucking ass and there's nothing you can do about it.

You have zero chance of fighting Nate Diaz cause your name isn't Conor Mcgregor.

Tyron stop running towards other people, Colby's hot on your fucking ass and there's nothing you can do about it.

You have zero chance of fighting Nate Diaz cause your name isn't Conor Mcgregor.
Colby is out with a decapitated shoulder. He was ruthlessly attacked by a bunch of filthy animals...

Haha and people try saying this guy is on GSP's level. Calling out a career LW that was never even top 10 at WW. What a joke, go home Tyron.

Can't put into words how stupid this match-up is. Another boring easy defense for Woodley.

Haha and people try saying this guy is on GSP's level. Calling out a career LW that was never even top 10 at WW. What a joke, go home Tyron.

Not to mention the fact that he says he's fired up over the don't be scared homie shit while Colby has verbally already KO'd him. Colby also said that hes a piece of shit that stiffs people for their payments in fight camps. I'm mean this guys takin shots over the bow and ignoring them completely but this has him fired up LMFAO

Fuck this fight anyways it’s a fucking joke

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/tyro...yron-woodley-goes-off-scared-homie-nate-diaz/

“I don’t even need the cards. I’m fired up about people that tell you, ‘Don’t be scared homie,’ and then they’re scared, homie. Not a possible fight. A 50-percent completed fight. You got one half of the party that’s been offered, that’s accepted, that’s out here with their bag at Wilcard Boxing getting punched by world champions. Then you got the other side that’s got a whole bunch of excuses. So, that’s what I’m kind of fired up about. 10-4 [the UFC offered me a fight with Nate Diaz at UFC 219]. Correct. [I’ve agreed to that fight].”

That's racist bro

If Nate signs or this fight that means CMG is not coming back to the UFC for a year or more. Could it be that this squares with Dana's comment about the UFC getting into Boxing in a big way? UFC + CMG Promotions + Golden Boy team up to bring us De La Hoya vs CMG in 2018. More money for CMG than any Nate III fight.

If Nate does take the fight and somehow wins and becomes the WW Champ then it sets up the UFC with a Champ vs Champ fight for the trilogy and maybe that brings in enough money to interest CMG into coming back to the UFC.

You probably think that you don't like Woodley cause he is the WW champ and he is calling out a semi-retired LW, but you are wrong.

It's racism.

Diaz should not take this fight and I don't get why its even being offered. Are they trying to bury him before a trilogy fight with Connor????

Back