Werdum coming out to Chechen Music

Werdum is de facto sponsored by Kadyrov. https://vk.com/fc_akhmat?w=wall-75444015_21723

That was actually the renew of his first contract, at first it was unclear wtf he was going to do but it's becoming very clear that he's paid to please Kadyrov and promote Akhmat club and events. Just go and check his instagram. The walkout song he used tonight is a song composed by a Chechen artist to honour Akhmat, the name that now represents many things in Chechnya but it was also the name of Kadyrov's father. I believe every Chechen fighter now uses this same song. It's an obvious cult of personality like a good dictatorship and Werdum is part of it.

Brazilians and chechens are both primitive, homophobic cultures so no wonder they get along great.

Its weird because every country in that region hate Russis. I wonder why hmm

Just shows the lack of geographical and historical knowledge on your part.

The Saudi wahabi sponsored donkey f*ckers hate the Russians. Ask the average person there when they lifed better. Under Kaliphat or Russian rule?

It could be possible Putin's cyber brigade hacked into the UFC audio system. They should at minimum investigate.

Sensei is also friends with this man.

Screen-Shot-2016-02-03-at-4.30.04-PM.png

there is no video of that. he didnt even say that. some journalist said that, and it was taken out of context.
I dont like Kadyrov, Putin's lapdog, as much as anyone else, but get your shit straight.

I can’t seem to find a video anymore but you can clearly hear Kadyrovs voice saying that. If I dig on Russians forums I’m sure I’ll find it.

yeah he said something for the dictator or for the chechen people in his last words on the octagon, no?
Lol, I have no doubt. I think Werdum is a part of Akhmat fight club or something; anyway, Ramzan will give him money for his fights.

What a clown. There is a video floating around where Kadyrov is heard saying that he killed his first Russian at 16. Glad that Russia leveled their city twice, too bad they’re bankrolling Grozny to look like Vegas. A lot of them are prone to terrorism, glad that our Armenian Dashnak battalion ran Basayev’s battalion out of Artsakh.

He never said that he killed a Russian when he was 16, its a myth. Your "Dasnhak Battalion" never really defeated Basayevs battalion, they retreated when the Azerbaijanis fled like cowards.

right -- we all agree to that obviously Putin created this arrangement with Kadyrov -- we will give you $$ just keep the independent crap and terrorism under control -- as long as they get that they don't care about anything else really

what the situation has created is even more resentment/anger from regular working class tax paying Russians who view Chechnya as a burden/welfare state

the chechen gangs in moscow who mostly engage in extortion , kidnapping, and blackmail who receive haven/support from Grozny don't help the situation either..

Russia has to pay for the shit they stirred up in Chechnya, why did they invade Chechnya? if they dont wanna pay for it?

He never said that he killed a Russian when he was 16, its a myth. Your "Dasnhak Battalion" never really defeated Basayevs battalion, they retreated when the Azerbaijanis fled like cowards.

Maybe it is maybe it isn’t, but there is a video floating around of someone that sounds just like Kadyrov. It isn’t out of the realm of possibility that Kadyrov said that either.

So another words they were defeated because they retreated? Basayev was quoted saying that his battalion only lost once and that was in Artsakh.

Maybe it is maybe it isn’t, but there is a video floating around of someone that sounds just like Kadyrov. It isn’t out of the realm of possibility that Kadyrov said that either.

So another words they were defeated because they retreated? Basayev was quoted saying that his battalion only lost once and that was in Artsakh.

Even IF he said that it wouldn't matter because there are Russian generals that murdered women and kids that still work in the Duma.

Chechens didnt have a big role in the Nagorno-Karabakh war, ive met many Armenians who act like they defeated a whole army of Chechens. Could u give me source on that Basayev said he was defeated by artsakh battalion?

"According to Russian news report", could you give me a source where he said it? a interview? a video? That link was not a good source as it did not even mention the said "Russian news report".

Any of the links I find are all broken now. A few years ago they were all avaliable, majority being from indepedent Russian reporters. Not sure why you’re having a hard time believing that they were defeated considering you already admitted to them retreating. They are warriors no doubt, but they aren’t a bunch of Superman’s. They were defeated on multiple occasions by the Russians.

Back