K-1 HW championship Non-Spoiler Thread

Mafanofe

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Fights will be posted soon as i found

Please NO SPOILER about the fights-results of the event.

Last edited:
K-1 Japan's model doesn't seem to work up to HW's. Hope they stick to lighter guys or up the quality a lot if they do another HW tournament. Semi's could be fine but the quarterfinals were just bad.

Theres a live stream of the event on youtube

So we can discuss fights now here?
nah,only on Japan-results thread please

this one is reserved to when the fights get uploaded on internet,to let people watch the event without receiving spoilers

The event uploaded by some japanese yt streamer
first half

second half

Superfight: Koya Urabe Vs Cristian Spetu

---------

Superfight: Ren Hiramoto vs Sasaki Daizo

-------

Superfight: Yasuhiro Kido vs Kimura Minoru

------

Superfight: Yoshiki Takei vs Victor Saravia

Thanks for this thread Mafy. I had to work late and couldn't stay up to watch it.

Thanks for this thread Mafy. I had to work late and couldn't stay up to watch it.
Im happy to help bro :)

From now i will be doing these threads about the bigger league events(K-1,Glory,Kunlun and events with stacked cards),everything is more cool if watched without receiving spoilers

how much I have to pay those two, to make a full english coverage of the event.
I would pay To have them making english coverage also

to be fair i enjoyed to heard them more than any other commentating duo of this days on the sport(only the real Japanese K1-Krush commentators above them of course)

sorry this one is the first. earlier post is the last part of the total event.

these videos of the brothers commentating the event are are accelerated to avoid their exclusion on youtube

you can just download them with any online video downloader like:

http://convert2mp3.net/en/index.php

choose Mp4 Formact and the best quality

then open the video with a good video player like VLC media player(haves the option to accelerate or decelerate videos) and adjust to a normal velocity.

I think in 2 days or less the whole event will be uploaded on this channel:

https://ok.ru/group/51691356094613/video/c798101

they usually upload Kickboxing-Boxing-MMA with high quality and pretty fast

took the official K1 channel couple days to upload the last event. shouldn't take long for this as well.

Thanks. Was just helping. I saw this on another forum in Holland. I thought, post it

took the official K1 channel couple days to upload the last event. shouldn't take long for this as well.
I wish the K-1 Official YouTube would upload them as full events instead of individual fight videos, arranged in no particular order and mixed in a playlist with interviews and promo videos. Makes it laborious to watch from beginning to end.

I wish the K-1 Official YouTube would upload them as full events instead of individual fight videos, arranged in no particular order and mixed in a playlist with interviews and promo videos. Makes it laborious to watch from beginning to end.

that would be awesome.

Back