Would you dump or not?

What is up with these retarded relationship threads lately?

You have trust issues. See a shrink or cut her loose to find a decent guy.

You sound like you have trust issues. For your scenario I would choose 3.

She's wrong for lying and shouldn't have done that. But maybe because it was truly an innocent relationship and she was worried that you might tell her to stop if she told you about the coach.

I think you need to sit down with the gf and talk about this. But it's too early and too small of a thing to break up for. Tell her that she needs to be honest with you 100%.

If you think she is the cheating type then 1. If not, then 3.

Just find another girl. it really isn't worth it to try with this one since you'll always wonder if she's lying and that won't help either of you. Go find someone who won't lie to you about stuff, especially stuff that should be in the past that needn't be lied about.

Go fuck her sister. If she doesn't have a sister go fuck her Mom. If her mom's dead, go find grandma.

@Fenderson i originally chose #3 but it's your call. i feel like this will eventually drive you crazy and kind of divide your relationship, if it hasn't already begun.

if the whole situation makes you feel uncomfortable then you should talk to her. you can only control what you are able to. if she is still talking to the guy then there's nothing you can do about her behaviour; if she gon' cheat, she gon' cheat.

if i was you, i'd just take a step back and do other shit and hang out with friends.

Ah....I remember when I was 16 and worried about stupid shit like this.

Here's a scenario for you fellas. It'l be nice to get an unbiased view.

When I first started dating my current gf I enquired if she ever had a relationship with a guy she was still in contact with. She denied it.

She is still messaging the guy because he was her sports coach and they talk about sports/how she can get better/mundane shit. I later found out that they were flirting/sent pics before i was involved but thats all. (I know thats all it was becuase i suspected she was lying and snooped on her phone. Dick move). I confront her about it. She apologises, says it was wrong and discontinues any contact with the guy.

That leaves me feeling burnt that she was still speaking to him after we were official (even if it was in a professional manner) and gives me trust issues. Here's the scenario's that keep circulating in my mind where now I don't really know what to think.

Scenario 1# she shouldn't of spoke to him, lied about the flirting and I'm right to dump her.

Scenario 2# it was wrong, but nothing happened. It was never going to go anywhere and she was speaking to him about training. Let it be. Nobodies perfect. She loves me.

Scenario 3# she doesn't need to tell you anything about past flirting. It was OK for her to speak to her coach. I'm overreacting and making her feel like a pos for nothing.

Pick one or give me your opinion folks

A- you sound really insecure.

B- she lied to you about some mundane stuff. Do you still feel that you can trust her?

Have sex with the ex bf to show your dominance (obviously you are the top)

You still end up loving them, but it doesn't end up working because they know that you know they are a liar, and that makes them resent you.

Indeed. If they are lying about one thing, they are most likely lying about a lot of things. What TS caught her doing is probably just the tip of the 'iceberg'.

In all likelihood, she was faithful despite catching her in a little white lie. The other dude is the one you should have been worried about, not her. Now you made her feel shitty about not being truthful about something you'd likely overreact about, which you did. And to top it off, you went snooping through her phone. Sorry bud, but this relationship is doomed.

When I first started dating my current gf I enquired if she ever had a relationship with a guy she was still in contact with. She denied it.

She is still messaging the guy because he was her sports coach and they talk about sports/how she can get better/mundane shit.

I confront her about it. She apologizes, says it was wrong and discontinues any contact with the guy.

Ok, what part of the underlined statement above do people not understand? What a bunch of 'fucktard' responses. Yeah, what else is she lying about?

Last edited:
If someone expects someone doing something enough to go through their phone then it's likely doomed from the start

I somehow missed the part where TS "snooped" through her phone.
THAT is a breakupable offense. The fuck you doing on her own phone? That is a violation of trust and space for me. It's one of the few clear cut rules I have in a relationship. Don't go through my shit looking to bust me.
If you don't trust somebody, then you have no business being in a relationship with them.

You caught the chatting while it was still innocent. No doubt the longer it went on, it would return to flirting/exhanging pics.

You trusted your gut. And you were right.

that dude is knockin down her sugar walls fam, hes probably busted nuts all over her face and tits.
u gotta bail bro

Back