From Crack Cocaine addict to UFC fighter in 3 years, new ufc signee Priscila Cachoeira´s story

Hmmm, good luck to this girl and I'm glad she turned her life around but 3 years from no training to the UFC? I actually like wmma in the lighter weights but that is as sure of an indication as can be that the UFC have rushed in to the WMMA market and are desperate for bodies to fill places in the rankings, can you imagine someone going from a junkie to mens 155b champ?

I think if the UFC want to get away from the perception that WMMA is bad, and that is the view of a lot of people, like it or not, then they should have developed their talent slower and not filled divisions with people like this lady.

so a drug addict can be in the ufc 3 years after the first day of training? sure seems like an elite organization

I am happy for her. Tho she's only been fighting pro since 2016, kind of a joke on the UFC's part.

I just want to know 1 thing. Has she ever sucked dick for coke/crack?

Jokes about wmma and a junkie being signed is how weak the division is,bet you're all in Jones' thread clammering about him being a crackhead junkie who doesnt belong.

Some junkie ran through all of your favorite fighters at LHW and broke down preacher dough boy in front of millions.smh

<JonesLaugh>

#junkiebless

Volleyball

beach-volleyball-chicks-sexy-volleyball-gifs.gif

sEOQnf2.gif

i-agree-gif-3.gif
Brazil beach volleyball....
d0876c340fcd00f12c46848fbbaa23ea--beach-volleyball-volleyball-players.jpg

tbh only in wmma this can happen <{Heymansnicker}>

You can definitely tell look at her cheeks she was probably tootin the crack pipe pretty hard

Jokes about wmma and a junkie being signed is how weak the division is,bet you're all in Jones' thread clammering about him being a crackhead junkie who doesnt belong.

Some junkie ran through all of your favorite fighters at LHW and broke down preacher dough boy in front of millions.smh

<JonesLaugh>

#junkiebless
Nope. Jones for goat

"From Crack Cocaine addict to UFC fighter in 3 years"

Well, there you go. That's about the level where female fighting is at in 2017..

Big girl for 125, dwarf's Andrade

Priscila-Cachoeira-%E2%80%9CPedrita%E2%80%9D-confiante-para-vencer-no-Hipnose-Fight-Night-2.jpeg

Shes fighting Lauren Murphy so im 100% behind her. I know TUF are renowned for creating a narrative with what they show, but its pretty obvious even allowing for that that Lauren is a moaning cow.. #WarCrackWhore

Very interesting segment on Brazilian TV about UFC newcomer, Priscila Cachoeira (8-0).

She aparently was a volleyball player for Fluminense from age 10 to 15 and at 15 her team was on the state finals and a scout for the Brazilian national team came to watch the finals and to see her. One of the heads of the team told her she would be on the bench for that game (after she had been a starter for the entire season), so she didnt even get to play, turns out her replacement for that game was this guy´s daughter. So she lost her chance to be scouted for the national team, her team lost the finals and she left the sport completely.

After that she left sport all together and got into a rough crowd, got into drugs, from marijuana to cocaine and eventually to crack cocaine. She was a junkie for a long time, couldnt stop it and would spend days in a spot where folks would go to use, at one point she was gone for 3 days and her mother came looking for her, took her back home and started her recovery.

She was still in recovery from withdraw and a friend of hers told her about a project in the comunity that had muay thai classes, she convinced her to go and check it out. At that point she was already 26 years old. She did a little sparring session there on the first day and had everybody impressed, 19 days later they had her competing in a ammy muay thai competition.

After about a year and a half she started competing in pro mma, that was june last year.

She just turned 29 this year.

Came in here expecting a Jon Jones story. Left once you mentioned WMMA.

<DisgustingHHH> .

You hear stories like this all the time. Addicts turned athletes. Not just MMA. Crossfit, bodybuilding etc.

The addiction mentality seems to cross over to sports and they get addicted to training and eating right instead of drugs.

Praise her for being a weak-willed crack head? How did she pay for her drugs? On her knees and back? Stealing? Robberies?

There is more to this story than just a recovering addict. No hespect.
I'm dying to see the other 30 nuggets of wisdom you have bestowed on this website so far.

<JonesLaugh>

#junkiebless
Jon Jones was a talented wrestler since high school.

This junkie WMMA had no combative martial arts experience and started martial arts training when she was 26 and 3 years later she is in UFC.

Back