NCAA Basketball 17-18 Discussion. Fake Classes Win Championships Edition

Duke looks soft again this year. I don't get why any prospect goes there when they disappoint time and again in the pros.
They now have a niche of recruiting millenial flat-earthers.

UConn lost by 20 to Michigan State.

Fear not, we'll be derailing the Duke hypetrain tomorrow.

geno-auriemma-040814-ap-ftrjpg_ashbqaitazhz1kel08rtxnx9o.jpg

Alabama had 11 players ejected and still beat a ranked Minnesota team despite playing 3 on 5.

Nevermind. They lost.

Last edited:
there is a player for BC on right now by the last name of Bowman. He has 2 fucking buns in his hair like a 5 year old girl. wtf happened to young men in this country? why did it become cool to become so feminine? that kid should be bullied relentlessly for that shit.

EDIT- oh, and it appears the buns are dyed pink

Last edited:
We just ran out of gas. I think we win with Eggo and Baby Stokes.

My Tarheels got straight druggg

The Virginia/Wisconsin game may have set basketball back 40 years.

Sticky'd this. Keep it active

Seeing some Uconn fans floating around the idea of Tom Crean being a good hire if Kevin Ollie gets fired this year.....

1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

As I said last year and the year before, outside of a fluke run in March as an 8-seed in the 2013-2014 season, Kevin Ollie has been a complete and utter dumpster fire.

1 top 25 finish and this is Year 6. UConn will be lucky to finish in the top 125 this year.

The great state of CT deserves far better.

Ollie is a very solid individual but an utterly inept basketball coach.

As I said last year and the year before, outside of a fluke run in March as an 8-seed in the 2013-2014 season, Kevin Ollie has been a complete and utter dumpster fire.

1 top 25 finish and this is Year 6. UConn will be lucky to finish in the top 125 this year.

The great state of CT deserves far better.

Ollie is a very solid individual but an utterly inept basketball coach.
Having a talented team in 2014 that went through the hardest road to winning a National Championship in tournament history according to seeding, and had some key remnants from the 2011 National Championship team wasn't a fluke.... but it obviously isn't a complete reflection on Ollie's ability to be a good coach or not.

In retrospect, the best thing that may have happened for all parties involved was if KO took the OKC Thunder job a couple years ago when it became available since it was his for the taking, which would've led Jim Calhoun to come back and coach Uconn for a couple more years and position a more experienced coach to take over the reigns.

UConn lost by 20 to Michigan State.

meh. Kevin Ollie is still 2-1 all-time vs Tom Izzo and has won as many National Championships as a head coach.

Still have no clue how Washington beat Kansas...... In fucking Kansas

KU looking good early. They really need to rebound strong after that flat performance against UW.

Back