What is one of your favorite wrestling moments?

blackdudebro

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
We all have wrestling moments that we enjoy and that got us hooked even more.
For me, it was WMVI.
The Ultimate Warrior vs. Hulk Hogan
The ending of this match was incredible. Unexpected to say the least.

I think another reason I enjoy this moment was because (spoiler alert) Ultimate Warrior got the W and my older brother was a big Hogan fan. Once the three count hit, my brother busted in tears and ran upstairs and cried for about 10 minutes.
My Pops told me to go check on him. I went upstairs and my brother locked the bedroom door.
As I was walking down the stairs, I yelled to my pops “YEP! HE’S STILL CRYING!”

He was 10 years old and I was 6 years old.

It was still real to him damnit.

The first ime they showed pro wrasslin in color. I was amazed to see gorgeous George in color for the 1st time.
My son was shocked to see him in color, instead of blk and white. At the time it was amazing..

643af780e2c41d5001dd03a2cb55d40c.jpg

One of my personal favorites is Bad Blood 97. I was there for the first hell in a cell match for a 10th bday present and it was such an awesome experience.

As far as entertainment goes, I always laugh hysterically at the Royal Rumble from I think 2004 or 2005 that had Daniel Puder in it. Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, and Bob Holly spend like 5 mins chopping the crap out of his chest to one up each other. Eddie is playing to the crowd to get them to cheer for who did it best, etc. basically stuff they would typically do in house shows but this was at a major ppv. Lol.

We all have wrestling moments that we enjoy and that got us hooked even more.
For me, it was WMVI.
The Ultimate Warrior vs. Hulk Hogan
The ending of this match was incredible. Unexpected to say the least.

I think another reason I enjoy this moment was because (spoiler alert) Ultimate Warrior got the W and my older brother was a big Hogan fan. Once the three count hit, my brother busted in tears and ran upstairs and cried for about 10 minutes.
My Pops told me to go check on him. I went upstairs and my brother locked the bedroom door.
As I was walking down the stairs, I yelled to my pops “YEP! HE’S STILL CRYING!”

He was 10 years old and I was 6 years old.

It was still real to him damnit.

Wow, we are practically the same age. This was the moment that got me hooked and was also the first WM I saw. I was still only about 3-4 months into wrestling but Hogan was my favorite and I was devastated

That Benoit and Eddie moment killed the business.

The finish to Bret/Taker at SS '97.

That was fuckin brilliant - HBK absolutely tattooed the Undertaker with that chairshot - Also Bret spitting in HBK's face LOL

Mine is this, watching on a Saturday morning as a kid. Broke my heart but it was still fucking awesome

Also the entire match between Bret Hart/Stone Cold at WM13, amazing story and finish. Both guys ended up turning babyface and heel. It was done perfectly.

(Ignore the shitty music)

Vince and Austin shaking hands was the perfect ending to the Attitude Era (made better by JR losing his shit and Heyman egging him on).

Back