What does this guy Tai Lopez do for a living? is he another get rich quick scam artist?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Judging by the views on his youtube videos he is probably making a couple million of monetization and his ads deal in financial which pays a lot per click some times even 10 bucks. He just makes videos pretending to know what he is doing and then makes money on people buying his seminars, sounds like those snake oil salesman, they used to have these guys come by my city all the time they would rent out the hotel conference rooms and charge 200 bucks and sell 300 tickets telling people how they can make money these people never made any money but were telling people what they need to do and people actually paid them and that is how these people got rich they were getting rich while pretending to be rich by getting many people in different cities to pay for their get rich quick seminars.

There are other guys like him Keala Kanae

Last edited:
Everything about him reeks of bullshit. I believe he is probably pretty wealthy having leveraged the power of Youtube followers, but I feel like he appeals to, and targets, aimless individuals that want to believe they can get rich easy.

These guys are the scum of the Earth. You’re right, they make NO money on the ‘associate marketing’ they end up charging you $1000s to sell you as ‘modules.’ It is possible to make money doing what they say (modest amounts, after roughly $10 000 investment) but ANY and all money they make is from selling this information to suckers. Plus, you can learn this fairly easily on your own if you want to put in the time.

Grant Cardone shouldn't be lumped in with pyramid scheme guys. He may be a sleazy salesman but I'm pretty sure he owns a legit business and is at least good at sales.

Everything about him reeks of bullshit. I believe he is probably pretty wealthy having leveraged the power of Youtube followers, but I feel like he appeals to, and targets, aimless individuals that want to believe they can get rich easy.

He basically rented that mansion and the cars, he was using that con game

There are a lot of gullible people, its sad though I remember some guy who was broke and desperate he was laid off and he was telling me how he bought a ticket to one of these seminars at the Raddisson hotel, he told me they gave him a free dinner as well and he paid 400 dollars for it it was a two hour seminar, I didn't want to tell him those are scams, because the guy already paid for it and was waiting for his seminar to start. He was so happy.

He told me it was sold out 200 people paid, thats 80 grand made for that one session and if the guy did 30 seminars thats over $2.4 million earned.

Grant Cardone shouldn't be lumped in with pyramid scheme guys. He may be a sleazy salesman but I'm pretty sure he owns a legit business and is at least good at sales.
guilty by association

These guys are the scum of the Earth. You’re right, they make NO money on the ‘associate marketing’ they end up charging you $1000s to sell you as ‘modules.’ It is possible to make money doing what they say (modest amounts, after roughly $10 000 investment) but ANY and all money they make is from selling this information to suckers. Plus, you can learn this fairly easily on your own if you want to put in the time.

not as big scum as con artists. or is this same thing? to me this not bad like selling a shit product or mislead investor.

Those guys who say ¨Buy my new book blah blah blah to learn secrets¨are liars and anyone who buy it is stupid.

he basically faked it until he made it. he's now making money from motivational videos and social media using quotes from books and cameos from celebs and other rich people. at least he's not forcing people to buy his chit; most of the stuff he does/says is free and he promotes self reliance and growth from reading and personal experience. most people are scared of failure whereas he encourages it

first off, no stranger is going to go out of their way to make YOU rich, unless you are paying them. what would be really impressive, is if he brought on people who actually bought his videos, and made serious money. but even then, how can they be trusted?

It’s just so fucking low. There is no way, other than getting lucky, to get rich quickly. And if you come to my seminar, I’ll teach you how to change your luck so that you too can benefit from the financial secrets that I have used to become so successful. Tickets are only $200.

guilty by association

Fair enough. I certainly don't like him enough to defend him. Just from what I know about him, he ran a successful sales training company, that would charge money to teach sales methods to other companies.

But who knows, maybe that business wasn't paying the bills so he turned into a pyramid scheme con artist. I haven't heard anything about him in the past few years, he could be into anything now.

Fair enough. I certainly don't like him enough to defend him. Just from what I know about him, he ran a successful sales training company, that would charge money to teach sales methods to other companies.

But who knows, maybe that business wasn't paying the bills so he turned into a pyramid scheme con artist. I haven't heard anything about him in the past few years, he could be into anything now.
He is the more credible one, since he actually ran businesses, but dude associates with these creeps. its like the saying birds of a feather flock together.

Tai Lopez is the ultimate con man, but can you blame him he knows there are suckers willing to spend 600 bucks total for his so called secrets.

not as big scum as con artists. or is this same thing? to me this not bad like selling a shit product or mislead investor.

Those guys who say ¨Buy my new book blah blah blah to learn secrets¨are liars and anyone who buy it is stupid.
These losers are trying to sell you a $10000 book man. That’s the essence of it.

These losers are trying to sell you a $10000 book man. That’s the essence of it.

I knew a guy from school who joined one of those multi level marketing businesses the ones that sell vitamins, and he was a slick talker he recruited new signees and would get commission and percentages.

These are scams the vitamins are all garbage but they get a pass because they are selling an actual good or service. but its basically a pyramid scheme.

the majority of people are lemmings,

I always hear the commercials on the radio about a "money making seminar coming to (and then they insert your area into the commercial which the voice sounds different...it's funny) . Tickets ARE limited so buy now. We'll teach you the secret to make money without having to invest your own money! You can learn to use other people's money to buy tax lien forclosures for pennies on the dollar!!".

It's the dumbest thing ever. First of all, they basically tought themselves how to make money using other people's money....They use YOUR money for seminars. Secondly if they had these money making investment secrets why they hell would they share them with you? Why wouldn't they keep these "secrets" and make their own money? Hey everybody! I figured out how to make hundreds of thousands of dollars and for $200 I'll teach you everything I know about it b/c I'm such a nice guy I love to pass secrets on to you!

I always hear the commercials on the radio about a "money making seminar coming to (and then they insert your area into the commercial which the voice sounds different...it's funny) . Tickets ARE limited so buy now. We'll teach you the secret to make money without having to invest your own money! You can learn to use other people's money to buy tax lien forclosures for pennies on the dollar!!".

It's the dumbest thing ever. First of all, they basically tought themselves how to make money using other people's money....They use YOUR money for seminars. Secondly if they had these money making investment secrets why they hell would they share them with you? Why wouldn't they keep these "secrets" and make their own money? Hey everybody! I figured out how to make hundreds of thousands of dollars and for $200 I'll teach you everything I know about it b/c I'm such a nice guy I love to pass secrets on to you!

Exactly, Id see these adverts all the time around town, and in the mail and on the radio, They basically snake oil salesman, they just repeat basic knowledge and put on a show but they never made money themselves the way they made money is by selling you tickets at a couple hundred a pop they travel town to town doing this renting out halls in hotels and convention centers.

I was shocked when I seen all these people dressed up nicely getting a free dinner at the local hotel I used to eat at the restaurant there my friend worked as a chef and would hook me up and these people all paid a couple hundred bucks to learn the secret to make money there had to be at least 200 or so people.

There is one thing I know about business, Nobody will tell you their secret, and nobody will help you, because people who make money see your as competition they found a way to make money and by telling others their secrets that would mean you would make money too and compete with them, all these people are scam artists.

complete slimy BS gimmicky marketing

but Kudos to those guys for making tons of $$$ by exploiting the hopes and pipe dreams of gullible people

Tai Lopez is just a scam artist who rented everything he say's he owns in his videos. Sean McCorkle actually went really in depth about what this guy is all about on one of Adam Hunters podcasts. It's pretty crazy.

Back