The metal thread \m/

The Hoffman brothers'-era of Deicide is among my all-time favorites so it was cool to see this pop-up on my YT feed. George Fisher doing Sacrificial Suicide with the band...hell yeah...the dude really loves the music and this would've been awesome to see live:

:meow::meow::meow::meow:
tumblr_miwu0rbwuB1rvq1cmo1_250.gif

Oh hell ya dude. Agreed 2nd fave track..

The music kicks even more ass in game.

Example..

That's awesome! And yeah, agreed. The buildup in that track is pretty sweet.

I started playing through Doom (2016) awhile back on Nightmare, and I think this just inspired me to get back into it.

Over the past I'd say 3 or so years I've become a massive fan of Doom Metal and the myriad of sub genres underneath it in particular Stoner Doom, Drone and Sludge. Below are my top 10 favorite bands each with my favorite album of theirs. Not to mention all of this music you hear goes great with the reefer and some psychedelics.

1. Mastodon (Crack The Skye 2009) Prog/Sludge Metal
2. Sleep (Dopesmoker 2003) Stoner Doom
3. Electric Wizard (Dopethrone 2000) Stoner Doom
4. Kyuss (Welcome To Sky Valley 1994) Stoner Metal
5. Melvins (Bullhead 1991) Sludge Metal
6. Helmet (Meantime 1992) Alternative Metal
7. 16 (Drop Out 1996) Sludge Metal
8. Neurosis (Through Silver And Blood 1996) Sludge Metal
9. Candlemass (Epicus Doomicus Metallicus 1986) Doom Metal
10. Earth (Earth 2: Special Low Frequency Version 1993) Drone Metal

Below are some songs I truly love and enjoy.

Last edited:
Over the past I'd say 3 or so years I've become a massive fan of Doom Metal and the myriad of sub genres underneath it in particular Stoner Doom, Drone and Sludge. Below are my top 10 favorite bands each with my favorite album of theirs. Not to mention all of this music you hear goes great with the reefer and some psychedelics.

1. Mastodon (Crack The Skye 2009) Prog/Sludge Metal
2. Sleep (Dopesmoker 2003) Stoner Doom
3. Electric Wizard (Dopethrone 2000) Stoner Doom
4. Kyuss (Welcome To Sky Valley 1994) Stoner Metal
5. Melvins (Bullhead 1991) Sludge Metal
6. Helmet (Meantime 1992) Alternative Metal
7. 16 (Drop Out 1996) Sludge Metal
8. Neurosis (Through Silver And Blood 1996) Sludge Metal
9. Candlemass (Epicus Doomicus Metallicus 1986) Doom Metal
10. Earth (Earth 2: Special Low Frequency Version 1993) Drone Metal

Below are some songs I truly love and enjoy.

If you haven't checked them out yet, you might dig Churchburn (Dave Suzuki's project post-Vital Remains):

If you haven't checked them out yet, you might dig Churchburn (Dave Suzuki's project post-Vital Remains):

Listening right now. I can already tell by the opening riff and the sound of the riff that I'll love the song. Yeah I am enjoying the shit out of it now. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check out their discography.

The album that got me into BM over 20 years ago(original version, not this one). Memories...

Back