Cuphead: The game you might have heard of 5 years ago finally has a release date!

Thanks. I might look into this; this cuphead game looks amazing.
I'm guessing you've never played a game on pc before? Download Steam and check out their free to play section, there's a bunch of cool stuff you can play without spending a penny.

Really enjoy this game, well polished and fun to go back to some 2d side-scrolling/platformer/bosses.

Fuck some levels are hard though.

So fucking worth 20 bucks.

How do you check your stats in this game?
Seen people say it keeps track of how many times you die but I cant figure it out

i love the game, the art, the music, everything. however, mustering up the courage to pick up the controller knowing i'm gonna get my ass kicked for the next hour is something i gotta psyche myself up for.

Thanks for the info. guys. I am very interested in this game and didn’t know what Steam was either.

How do you check your stats in this game?
Seen people say it keeps track of how many times you die but I cant figure it out

There's a fountain on the right side of the roller coaster on world 2 that you can click on and it'll tell you how many times you've died.

mjtmp8jplxrz.jpg

There's a fountain on the right side of the roller coaster on world 2 that you can click on and it'll tell you how many times you've died.

mjtmp8jplxrz.jpg
Thanks
The way I'm going I doubt I'll ever see that fountain lol

What level are you on?
Beat the mausoleum, the first run and gun level and the vegetables
Everything else is kicking my ass
Mostly focusing on Treetop Trouble, can get to the boss at the end but cant beat him for shit
I suck

Beat the mausoleum, the first run and gun level and the vegetables
Everything else is kicking my ass
Mostly focusing on Treetop Trouble, can get to the boss at the end but cant beat him for shit
I suck

I'm not very good either. I think my deaths are close to 300 already. The flower on the first world is a bitch, that probably took me the longest to beat.

These stupid butterflies that they just added in the update are irritating and distracting and they block your bullets
Piss me off

And these bumblebee creatures move way faster and the chaser shots dont automatically target the enemies anymore
Guess they figured the game was too easy before
Assholes

Finally got off the first damn island after I read on the internet that you dont actually have to kill the giant bug at the end of Treetop Trouble, you can just jump past him if you got enough HP left
Glad I found that out cause I never would got past that bug with them damn disappearing platforms
Got enough gold coins on that level to buy an extra hit point which then allowed me to beat the flower boss and that insane LSD nightmare flying level
Went to the lake as soon as I got to island 2, I died 414 times on tge first island which was way less than I expected

I'm only at 32 deaths.. I think I played too much Mega Man growing up, because this game channels it well. The game is infinitely harder with 2 players IMO. There is too much distraction with a second person on screen.

I can't beat the damn dragon. I haven't played in a while but this is the most frustrating boss I can remember.

I beat the damned dragon but I had to do it on simple. Doesn't really feel like a victory. I've beaten all the others on regular.

I beat the damned dragon but I had to do it on simple. Doesn't really feel like a victory. I've beaten all the others on regular.
That boss is a motherfucker. I used the lobber for the second phase from what I can remember. The jumping fireballs are such a bitch

That boss is a motherfucker. I used the lobber for the second phase from what I can remember. The jumping fireballs are such a bitch

Yeah I started to get the first 2 phases down pretty well, but the last phase I just couldn’t get.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back