Jewish MSNBC Contributor's (Sam Seder) Old Tweet About Child Rape Goes Viral

Anyone who knows Seder knows this was sarcasm meant to caustically state the exact opposite. (I am a fan, though I do not always agree with him. I listen to some Majority Report almost every day.)

I use that tact here in the WR all the time. It's a very effective way to both drive a real point home and degrade your opponents at the same time.

sar3.jpg

I hope your daughter does not get raped.

In context it sounds like sarcasm. A very poor and gross attempt at sarcasm.

Anyone who knows Seder knows this was sarcasm meant to caustically state the exact opposite. (I am a fan, though I do not always agree with him. I listen to some Majority Report almost every day.)

I use that tact here in the WR all the time. It's a very effective way to both drive a real point home and degrade your opponents at the same time.

sar3.jpg
This thread is Poe's Law in action

I find it hard to believe someone could be that stupid but then again, to bring up your own daughter in convo like that is in itself very uncomfortable and disturbing!

As a parent, those words would never leave my mouth in the same sentence.

Why is the fact that he's Jewish included in the thread title? Don't see why that matters.

sar3.jpg

I love sarcasm. I LOVE IT. But this just makes me squint and wonder. Doesn't even seem like sarcasm. Need some context, perhaps.

Having said that, saying the words rape, my daughter, in same sentence is stomach turning. Or maybe Mel Gibson was just being sarcastic with the whole pack of naggers rant.

I love sarcasm. I LOVE IT. But this just makes me squint and wonder. Doesn't even seem like sarcasm. Need some context, perhaps.

Having said that, saying the words rape, my daughter, in same sentence is stomach turning. Or maybe Mel Gibson was just being sarcastic with the whole pack of naggers rant.

Pretty sure it was said in relation to the Polanski statutory rape allegations. You would have to understand what the term mise en scene means to get the joke.

And, in context, by "my daughter" Seder meant his daughter in her early teens. Otherwise the statement is not comparable.

Seder was simply calling out the insanity of those who think that an acclaimed director having sex with an underage girl is preferable to an average joe poking his bone in.

Which is a real phenomena. As we see with some of Roy Moore's supporters in Alabama who think that if a teenager is being pressured to fuck by an adult district attorney she should consider it a sort of honor.

Why is the fact that he's Jewish included in the thread title? Don't see why that matters.
Helluva point. TS care to explain? Doesn't look like the linked to source even mentions it. So you added it in yourself because...

Yeesh.

I don't think it's particularly offensive on a political level, but it definitely goes to the inference that he lacks social tact and judgment and therefore can't be trusted not to make a huge boner on air.

He probably said something dumb on twitter because he was Jewish, not because he's an idiot.

Fair point.

Why is "Jewish" added into the title? If I remember correctly didn't ts make some some pro nazi anti jew threads in the war room a long time ago? Maybe I'm mistaken...

sar3.jpg

Come on, Ultraman. When have (((they))) ever been known to be sarcastic?

Sounds like nothing more than a shitty joke lacking tact, to me. I dont know what him being Jewish has to do with anything, however...

Why is "Jewish" added into the title? If I remember correctly didn't ts make some some pro nazi anti jew threads in the war room a long time ago? Maybe I'm mistaken...
My presumption was that is was because Polanski is a Jew, and a holocaust survivor no less, when many of the usual suspects throughout history have implied this was the reason Hollywood (and certain European governments) bent over so far backwards protecting him.

My presumption was that is was because Polanski is a Jew, and a holocaust survivor no less, when many of the usual suspects throughout history have implied this was the reason Hollywood (and certain European governments) bent over so far backwards protecting him.
You might be right, and that may be part of it, but is the tweeter a jew too like the title is implying? Either way I just wanted to point out that the ts has posted on jews in the past ( unless I'm getting him confused with another Diego). I gotta earn my Soros cash you know.

You might be right, and that may be part of it, but is the tweeter a jew too like the title is implying? Either way I just wanted to point out that the ts has posted on jews in the past ( unless I'm getting him confused with another Diego). I gotta earn my Soros cash you know.
Yes, I'm aware of how he feels about Jews.

Back