General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - December, 2017

Blood Python

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
anyone betting on Bellator hw grand prix? I might put a little on Fedor at +600

Martin akhtar 2/1 underdog backed into 7/5 and just won a decision! Nice little bit on that

anyone betting on Bellator hw grand prix? I might put a little on Fedor at +600

+600 is crap odds given that Fedor most likely won't even beat Mir.

Bader I guess is the favorite, King Mo has nothing for him. Size is obviously a factor, but at this point Bader is the best of this bizarre field.

Most likely it ends up Bader/Meathead. I'd bet either of those two and tie up the $ if odds were right and 5d actually offered futures on it.

These are odds on bovada

6Yu9io5.png

These are odds on bovada

6Yu9io5.png

Nothing worth betting imo. Bader and Meathead the deserving favorites, but odds reflect it. No value whatsoever.

Hey people I thought it would be a good idea to set up a Discord server where we can mainly discuss live events as they play, the link is below:

https://discord.gg/mCMCXeA

What is discord? it is a live voice chat software that is totally free.

Cheers!

ps. mods please let me know if this is against the rules and I will delete

Hey people I thought it would be a good idea to set up a Discord server where we can mainly discuss live events as they play, the link is below:

https://discord.gg/mCMCXeA

What is discord? it is a live voice chat software that is totally free.

Cheers!

ps. mods please let me know if this is against the rules and I will delete

it has to be on your own, can't sanction anything that pulls people away from the site, that's a bad thing for a site ;)

Why is Meathead favourite over Nelson? Both like to bang, so I'd take Nelson's durability over Mitrione's vigor.

Why is Meathead favourite over Nelson? Both like to bang, so I'd take Nelson's durability over Mitrione's vigor.

Nelson is 200 years old and looks like he is fighting under water.

Nelson is 200 years old and looks like he is fighting under water.
Hah, that could be it. Still, hard to trust Mitrione to win someone with ko power and a chin.

Hah, that could be it. Still, hard to trust Mitrione to win someone with ko power and a chin.

Yeah, but if Nelson couldn’t hit the corpse of big foot until O1.5 hit, I’ll never trust him again.

I've just been limited on 5Dimes to $50 MLs and $20 props. Crippling. I spoke to a manager who gave me a bit of hope, figured I'd share for those of you that are in the same boat.

Manager: No sir unfortunately your limits will remain the way they are set now

Me: Ah so that's permanent and nothing can ever be done? At this point I'm considering just withdrawing it all and moving to another book.

Manager: Well maybe not for ever but at this moment it's permanent. You would need to play constantly for a while for your account limits be reviewed again.

Me: Okay so there's hope at least, I guess I'll check back in with you guys in a month or so to see if you'd reconsider?

Manager: One month is too short , check in 6 months. But no promises

I'm lucky I have access to many more books including Pinnacle who release lines shortly after 5Dimes, but those 5D openers were so valuable. Couldn't imagine being in the US with such limited bookie options.

I've just been limited on 5Dimes to $50 MLs and $20 props. Crippling. I spoke to a manager who gave me a bit of hope, figured I'd share for those of you that are in the same boat.

Me: Ah so that's permanent and nothing can ever be done? At this point I'm considering just withdrawing it all and moving to another book.

Manager: Well maybe not for ever but at this moment it's permanent. You would need to play constantly for a while for your account limits be reviewed again.

Me: Okay so there's hope at least, I guess I'll check back in with you guys in a month or so to see if you'd reconsider?

I'm lucky I have access to many more books including Pinnacle who release lines shortly after 5Dimes, but those 5D openers were so valuable. Couldn't imagine being in the US with such limited bookie options.
Prove to them you are a losing bettor before your next account review and they will lift your limit but that is your only "bit of hope"

But as soon as you start winning again they will limit you again

Sucks but just gotta move on

Did they give a specific reason for limiting you in the first place?

50$ limits are still miles better than what 99% of euro bookies do lol. Pinnacle is the only option if you're not playing with peanuts, and there's only ML and o/u + no livebetting.

Rest of the bookies limit you to 0.1-2€ aa soon as they see that you make good bets.

Cyborg is roughly -300 against Holly Holm right now. I'm going in on that, both feet.

Back