.357 sig

astrozician

Orion's Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Any love for this caliber?

I might have gone totally crazy, but I was looking at Lone Wolf and they appear to be discontinuing a lot of their Glock barrels. The good news it's discounted. I'm looking at a 9" .357 sig barrel and thinking this would be totally rad on my G35 frame.

What say you?

[edited because I re-read what I typed and it sucked]

Last edited:
Any love for this caliber?

I might have gone totally crazy, but I was looking at Lone Wolf and they appear to be discontinuing a lot of their Glock barrels. The good news is what's on sale is discounted. I'm looking at a 9" .357 sig barrel and thinking this would be totally rad on my G35 frame.

What say you?

A 9" glock barrel? Am I reading this right?

20170304_092817-jpg.318641

{<doc}

A 9" glock barrel? Am I reading this right?

Yes sir. A 9" Lonewolf barrel, made for Glocks. They are also rumored to have tighter chamber dimensions. This is just to put lead downrange very quickly. I'm sure I can find a way to conceal it for the naysayers.

Yes sir. A 9" Lonewolf barrel, made for Glocks. They are also rumored to have tighter chamber dimensions. This is just to put lead downrange very quickly. I'm sure I can find a way to conceal it for the naysayers.

Get it. It's probably a fun range roy.

This reminds me of that scene in the 1989 Batman where the Joker pulls a revolver from his waistband and it's like 3 feet long.

Speaking of which...

...I think you'll figure it out

Its a cool round, but expensive compared to a lot of others. Also I don's usually see it readily available at a lot of places. Supposed to do very well going through barriers.

Crap, they're gone. Oh well, I guess in the end, I couldn't get over having yet another caliber to stock up on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back