VIKINGS v.3 (Returns Nov. 29, 2017)

It's all basically semantics. There are 18 total total episodes left in the entire series.

Season 6 is 20 episodes long with a lengthy break inbetween episodes 10 and 11.

Season 1 was only 9 episodes long.
Season 2 was 10 episodes long.
Season 3 was 10 episodes long.
Season 4 was 20 episodes long (with a 5 month break inbetween episodes 10 and 11)
Season 5 is also 20 episodes long (with a break of an undefined period of time inbetween episodes 10 and 11)

You could instead look at the whole series as really being 7 seasons instead of only 5 (since the last two seasons are double the length of the first 3 seasons), but either way there are only 18 total episodes left.

In the cast discussion they said Michael Hirst is writing it all. Apparently he writes faster than GRRM.

Watched the premiere last night.

Not a bad way to kick things off. But you can't deny that the show is just not the same without Ragnar, and Ivar is really unlikable which doesn't help.

I'm glad that this is going to be the final season. Seasons 1 and 2 are two of the finest seasons of television I've ever seen, but the show's been on a downhill slide ever since. I think it's time to put a cap on it. Hopefully this will be a good season and the show will finish strong.

Also, did I just miss it or did they not actually show how Herald escaped? It seemed like one moment he was in chains and the next he was free, with no explanation.

In the cast discussion they said Michael Hirst is writing it all. Apparently he writes faster than GRRM.

There are dead authors who are still writing faster than GRRM.

Not a bad way to kick things off. But you can't deny that the show is just not the same without Ragnar, and Ivar is really unlikable which doesn't help.

I'm glad that this is going to be the final season. Seasons 1 and 2 are two of the finest seasons of television I've ever seen, but the show's been on a downhill slide ever since. I think it's time to put a cap on it. Hopefully this will be a good season and the show will finish strong.

Also, did I just miss it or did they not actually show how Herald escaped? It seemed like one moment he was in chains and the next he was free, with no explanation.
I thought it was implied that he was let go

Didn't they show that when Astrid went for her walk, she found the guards that Lagertha went past to get to Harald, laying on the ground before she was seized by Haralds men?

Didn't they show that when Astrid went for her walk, she found the guards that Lagertha went past to get to Harald, laying on the ground before she was seized by Haralds men?

Mmm, maybe so. If it did, I didn't catch that, but that makes sense.

Admittedly, I was probably only 75% paying attention. My interest in the show just isn't what it once was and I found my mind wandering a bit.

Yea the show isn't what it used to be. If this is the last season good. I'll finish it off as I was wondering if I should even continue anymore.

The whole Lagetha and King Herald stuff was stupid as hell.

Yea the show isn't what it used to be. If this is the last season good. I'll finish it off as I was wondering if I should even continue anymore.

The whole Lagetha and King Herald stuff was stupid as hell.

It's a 20 episode season with a lengthy break inbetween episodes 10 and 11, so it will feel like 2 more seasons.

Saw the first episode. The women are annoying AF.

Did we all know that Helga, and Torvi actresses are sisters and daughters of show creator Michael Hirst? Talk about nepotism.

Vikings on now. That song is also one of the coolest opening songs for a television show in memory.

I liked the episode. Sweet battle scene and liked Haymonds sword play. He fights more like a samurai with perfect technique and parrying compared to the Vikings style.

Also like how every episode Ivar is more of a psycho especially with the creepy laughing.

This season has been really good to be honest. Dialogue and action has been on point

That was so cringe worthy and cheesy...
Some fucking cripple telling you can’t kill me lol

Back