League of Legends v.16......2018 worlds

Will TSM choke

• Total voters
glad longzhu stayed together they showed so much promise to disband that quick. Impact leaving C9 sucks tho.

so i am better off going full AP Sona, or getting stuff like ardent and redemption with less AP but bonus healing.

Don' go full ap. Ardent and redempton will help ur Carryz survive better then raw ap will

Tyler1's production crew has done a fantastic job.

i finally got my computer set up to stream low level quality laggy unranked blind pick gameplay to my twitch channel. and i still had a few people watching....i feel like people will watch anything that you put on TV nowadays......

i finally got my computer set up to stream low level quality laggy unranked blind pick gameplay to my twitch channel. and i still had a few people watching....i feel like people will watch anything that you put on TV nowadays......

Twitch is this generations radio. Great background noise, more relatable content when you find a streamer who shares the same interests or plays the same games as you

Randomly spectated OKs game while eating dinner. Tuned in to see him slapping a Kindred to death with Nunu.

I could feel you watching us. Pretty sure that was the game I free-fed on Akali.

Randomly spectated OKs game while eating dinner. Tuned in to see him slapping a Kindred to death with Nunu.
sadly that was the highlight of the match for me with Nunu....i still gotta find my jungler

Back