Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - December, 2017

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Assuming Price gets confirmed as the starter tonight, Montreal -150 at home is a sure bet for me. prolly 2u.

i never like going against MTL IN MTL on a saturday night, first off, hehe, but carey is back healthy and they're cruising right now. and detroit coming in on a 6 game skid to boot.

HAHA 10-1 montreal.. i guess i should've bet more than 2u?

NFL teaser

Raiders/Giants

Raiders -0.5 and game total under 49 points for 1.5u.

Raiders top two receivers out but they are at home, should be a lower scoring home with Raiders able to pull out a win. Giants starting Geno Smith and benching Eli Manning. Their defense looks okay but their offense looks bad and starting Geno Smith says their season is over and now looking at a new direction in the future.

What's everybody else looking at today?

Can the Chiefs cover -3.5 against the Jets with their porous pass defense or does the skid continue?

Last edited:
no picks for ryan fitzpatrick in two games and aaron jones playing. hoping to live bet the packers and saints at plus money.

he was questionable, probably going to pass. try to live bet raiders at better price

Going .5 units on Illinois at home against Maryland +125

1-2 on the day but both losses were heartbreakers losing by 2 points and 1 point…could easily had been 3-0 meh on to the next day.

No bet on the spread but I took shots on Jesse James and Mixon being the first TD of the game at +900 and +450 I believe. Not confident but that’s normally what I do when I don’t have a lean on the side. I think it’ll be a high scoring game w Pit winning by 3 late after falling behind early. W that being said I’ll prob live bet them for like half a unit if I can get then +150 or better

Took today…
michigan ml over Ohio State at +110 for 1 unit. Loss
Wisconsin over Penn State at +200 for 1 unit. Win
Missouri state spread -3 over ndsu -110 for 1 unit. Win.

2-1 on the day up about 3 units. Last two days at 3-3 and only up 1 unit. Could very easily be 6-0 and up 5 units.

No bet on the spread but I took shots on Jesse James and Mixon being the first TD of the game at +900 and +450 I believe. Not confident but that’s normally what I do when I don’t have a lean on the side. I think it’ll be a high scoring game w Pit winning by 3 late after falling behind early. W that being said I’ll prob live bet them for like half a unit if I can get then +150 or better

Pretty spot on call on tonight's game.

The Rams are -2 against the Eagles this week? wow. I'm a Rams fan and im admittedly a cynic to the success they're having this season, but I think the Eagles are the play here. Will confirm later in the week

The Rams are -2 against the Eagles this week? wow. I'm a Rams fan and im admittedly a cynic to the success they're having this season, but I think the Eagles are the play here. Will confirm later in the week

two west coast games in a row

Back