Nganou would murder Fedor

Anderson Silva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In a few threads I have seen people talking about this match up. Nganou would kill any version of fedor

Skinny old 185er Hendo murdering Fedor

il04CG.gif

Mitrione.

315mwd3.gif

6'5 265 lbs of French muscle.

9hcTcj4.gif

giphy.gif

Nganou would kill any single version of Fedor that has ever existed.

Last edited:
It's safe to say (thank God) that their paths aren't going to cross in the remainder of Fedor' s career

I'd be willing to bet a large sum of money that the OP has never watched Fedor fight.

so would dana/ cain/ dc/ gus/ overeem/ rumble/ danas wife/ DJ and others
<Fedor23>

Last edited:
Prime Fedor wouldn't spent a second banging with him and would tried to take him to the floor immediately which is a suspicious place for Ngannou and where Fedor was a beast.
Pretty doubtful imo.

In a few threads I have seen people talking about this match up. Nganou would kill any version of fedor

So why not post you're stupid fucking opinion in one of those few threads you're referring to instead of being a little attention whore and starting a new one?

It's heavyweights. Nothing makes sense and everyone can beat everyone. That's how it's always been and always will be.

Prime Fedor used to be a HW with LHW agility. Who didnt see him fight, forget it. It was his best weapon in exchanging punches. The mf fat was pretty fast.

Prime Fedor make 15 consecutive title defences in this UFC HW.

Nganou would kill any version of fedor
Can't agree. You're forgetting how much of a monster Prime Fedor was. Ngannou hasn't done nearly enough to make that statement...Come back to me in at least four more years of domination..

TS doesn't understand that prime Fedor is the cream of the cream of the cream of the crop in MMA.

Ngannou wouldn't even land that shot on prime Fedor.

Back