Sweden: Migration responsible for 300% increase in HIV cases

EvilRyu

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/sweden-migration-responsible-for-300-increase-in-hiv-cases/

The number of HIV-related illness in Sweden has grown from 1,684 in 2006 to 6,273 in 2016. That’s an increase of almost 300%.

According to Anders Tegnell of the Public Health Authority, this can be explained by migrant flows from countries where HIV is a major problem.

“There are more and more people living with HIV, because you no longer die of AIDS,” he said.

Publicly available health figures in Sweden show that the number of new cases was relatively constant from the late 1980s to a few years into the 21st century. Since then there was a steep increase.

In 2011, for example, 74% of new cases were infected abroad and 84% of people infected were foreign born.

You would think vetting process would include detection of major infectious diseases and rejection based upon them -- but that would be considered as some sort of "ist" and thus way worse than any actual / physical infection.

It's only because they changed the definition of HIV in Sweden, obviously.

Now that's some cultural enrichment if I've ever seen it.

So do they leave these people to die or let them become a burden on everyone else? Oh wait it's Sweden so probably both

Too bad they aren't in California, no big deal here.

Don't be racist and embrace AIDS.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/sweden-migration-responsible-for-300-increase-in-hiv-cases/

The number of HIV-related illness in Sweden has grown from 1,684 in 2006 to 6,273 in 2016. That’s an increase of almost 300%.

According to Anders Tegnell of the Public Health Authority, this can be explained by migrant flows from countries where HIV is a major problem.

“There are more and more people living with HIV, because you no longer die of AIDS,” he said.

Publicly available health figures in Sweden show that the number of new cases was relatively constant from the late 1980s to a few years into the 21st century. Since then there was a steep increase.

In 2011, for example, 74% of new cases were infected abroad and 84% of people infected were foreign born.

wait, are insinuating that the migrant muslim men are homosexuals and that they are spreading HIV to other swedes through anal sex?

if that's what you are saying than that is kind of prejudice against muslims. i don't think they are all gay, are they?

Don't be racist and embrace AIDS.
Maybe Europe and the west should have done a better job developing Africa after they fucked it for it's natural goods and people. Then just maybe, we wouldn't have these problems today.

I would assume most of you would think "Well it's cool because no smart white woman would sleep with a foreigner", but then I'm supposing your next logical step would be "those aids filled heathens will rape all the white women", correct? Pretty sure, because that's the constant us/them y'all like to spread.

This just in: immigrants tend to be less healthy than native-born. #shocked #itsokaytobewhite

You would think vetting process would include detection of major infectious diseases and rejection based upon them -- but that would be considered as some sort of "ist" and thus way worse than any actual / physical infection.

That would be worse than literally Hitler. Starting to shake, have to quite thinking about it.

If somehow they can make it to California at least they won't get prosecuted for knowingly passing it on. Thankfully there's a progressive safe space for them.

Maybe Europe and the west should have done a better job developing Africa after they fucked it for it's natural goods and people. Then just maybe, we wouldn't have these problems today.

I would assume most of you would think "Well it's cool because no smart white woman would sleep with a foreigner", but then I'm supposing your next logical step would be "those aids filled heathens will rape all the white women", correct? Pretty sure, because that's the constant us/them y'all like to spread.

This just in: immigrants tend to be less healthy than native-born. #shocked #itsokaytobewhite
I have a better solution. Don't import third world savages.

Too bad they aren't in California, no big deal here.
qtZFOqc.jpg

Maybe Africans should stay in Africa and develop Africa, you chauvinist shit.

Third world savages disagree. They want the HIV to flourish like Islam

Calling them savages makes you sound like a complete moron.

These people aren't educated in these types of things and not all of them act like maniacs either.

I worked at a place once that was mostly all African migrants and none of them were savages. Sure some of these people act horrible but that doesn't mean all of them do.

I'd imagine a vetting process that tested for these things could weed most of these problems out

Back