Favorite unhealthy snack

GOAT. @HelloJapan @koolinkunming @Jackie Blue @Wadtucket

4112113_orig.png
They carry that at Sam's Club. I could eat a ton of that, but it's too salty. They should reduce the salt by 75% and make other flavors.

It’s been a while since @ga_ninja made a thread reminding us what a fatty he is. I’ve missed these.

Anyway, I love a good corrugated potato chip, like Ruffles, they’re good for dipping. I love dill pickle or onion dip with chips.

Edit: google tells me that corrugated chips are “crinkle-cut”.

Sour-Cream-Chip-Dip-Recipe-7.jpg

Last edited:
It’s been a while since @ga_ninja made a thread reminding us what a fatty he is. I’ve missed these.

Anyway, I love a good corrugated potato chip, like Ruffles, they’re good for dipping. I love dill pickle or onion dip with chips.

Steak McCoy’s are the best crisps in the UK

Sour cola bottles.

Fucking amazing...unless they are stale, then merely great.

Lol corrugated.

Not sure if it's a good or bad thing that I can't pick one unhealthy food as my favourite.

I guess I got to go with pork rinds but I'm not exactly 100% on that pick. That or a legit poutine.

Nachos with meat, cheese, and taco spices.

Ice cream with pistachio flavor and chocolate bits

If youve never tried these do yourself a favor and dont

2017-12-06-02-25-49-.jpg

Chips and salsa are a pleasure. But I’m a sucker for baked goods. Brownies, scones, cookies, breads. Thank God I throw plates around in the Gym like I’m at a Greek wedding.

Back