Charging deer kills hunter outside Paris, police say

FinalFight

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Charging deer kills hunter outside Paris, police say
Man, 62, who was not carrying a rifle, ‘was charged and pierced by a deer, which stabbed him with his antlers’

The deer pierced the man using its antlers, police said. Photograph: Danny Lawson/PA
AFP in Lille

A 62-year-old man taking part in a hunt in the Paris area has died after being charged by a deer that fatally gored him, police said.

The incident occurred around 10am local time in the Compiègne national park, about 53 miles north-east of Paris.

The man was acting as a beater when he was struck. He “was charged and pierced by a deer, which stabbed him with [its] antlers”, a police spokesman said on Monday.

The hunter, who was not carrying a rifle, died of internal bleeding before emergency services could arrive. Police said this type of death was “uncommon”.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fair play to the deer. In a fight for survival he took down one of the hunters who came to take away his life.

<mma4>

<{jackyeah}>

There should be more animal caused injuries to hunters imo. Would only be fair.

Rancho-Cucamonga-Home-Mortgage-First-Time-Home-Buyers-Randy-Charlton-Keller-Williams-Realty-Homer-Simpson-Doh.png

Oh my god....

...there are deer in France?

It would make deer hunting more interesting if the deer killed more hunters. Deer hunters act all alpha for killing something that doesn't even stand a chance. Go kill a bear with knife if you want respect from this sherdogger you pussy.

<{jackyeah}>

There should be more animal caused injuries to hunters imo. Would only be fair.

If not for survival purposes then I agree. Killing an animal just because you think it's fun then you deserve whatever you get.

I like how these threads help identify all the anti-hunting pussies on here.

Once they get the taste for human...

I like how these threads help identify all the anti-hunting pussies on here.

And being a hunter makes you what? A tough guy?

Shooting an animal with a rifle is the easiest thing you can do and I'm talking from experience. Any pussy can do it.

It would make deer hunting more interesting if the deer killed more hunters. Deer hunters act all alpha for killing something that doesn't even stand a chance. Go kill a bear with knife if you want respect from this sherdogger you pussy.

Oh good grief . . . a guy online baggin' on deer hunters for being "alpha" proceeds to exhibit classic online alpha behavior himself . . .

Where exactly are deer hunters acting "all alpha"?

You ever been hunting? 9 times out of 10 hunters don't kill jack . . . hence the term "hunting" and not "deer killing".

Why in the world would anyone care about or want respect from you or any other Sherdogger?

Back