Very good kickboxing and mma card set for july. Lebanner and souwer

to be fair this is a pretty good card with amazing names but with some clear mismatches, why:

- JLB fighting MMA rules against a Standup MMA fighter,thats isnt a mismatch because the fight tend to happen on the striking section.

- Drago vs Kyshenko is a "unnecessary murder",Drago will be coming from a 4+ years layoff and will be fighting for the third time against Kyshenko(the man who give him the worst beatdown of his career on their 2nd fight)

well i actually like to se Drago back (as a fan),but go fight someone that you have real chances to beat at this point of your career..

- Souwer set to fight against a guy skilled on the ground so it is expected to him get subbed again..

- Baumert vs Harrison is Okay

- Maslobojev vs Cyril gane is good,Gane is a good prospect

well in fact this is it,i would totally attend to see some legends live but theres some big mismatches in this one

Kyshenko-d.jpg

Is he still at hw? I havent seen him since around when he fought gerges. That's how long it's been lol
Yeah wrong dude lol. Not sure his weight but he looks 170-175ish. Quite a difference from his 70kg max days.

Kyshenko is huge though i think his normal weight is nearly 200 lbs

Back