alt-Right women are upset that alt-Right Men are treating them terribly

John-Podesta-14-fish-pedophile-Andrew-Breitbart-tweet-620x393.jpg

this guy looks like he just got out of Auschwitz

Just read comments on the last video from Southern. All i can say is either Alt-Right is completely retarded and dont know what is good for their movement or it is leftiest trolls that fucking around. Judging by the number of comments like "nagger whore" i go with the first...

They got triggered by this? Allah bless.

It's probably emotionally challenged teenagers that got hit with reality and snapped out of their fantasy world for a moment.

I was just listing labels that people would use the separate the Cameroonian man from a "real" German. "Black" is equally as disingenuous as "white" because Africa is the most culturally diverse continent on the planet. Americans have an obsession with west Africans due to their history with the slave trade and all of a sudden everyone from Africa is "black" I highly doubt a "black" man from Ethiopia or South Africa identifies very much with a "black" man from Senegal.

Fair enough

They got triggered by this? Allah bless.

It's probably emotionally challenged teenagers that got hit with reality and snapped out of their fantasy world for a moment.

lol, he is not even black

EDIT: Is that Vikernes in your avatar?? hhaha

Last edited:
Women should be aware that they have an effect on men, and they behave responsibly with that in mind... but you're taking it to an extreme.

OK correction: attractive women should not work with men in almost any capacity.

So men are emotionally incapable of restraining themselves?

Tell me you don't fantasize about bending Sandra over the copy machine and going to pound town.

OK correction: attractive women should not work with men in almost any capacity.
I really don't know if you're serious and that's probably important for the conversation.

I really don't know if you're serious and that's probably important for the conversation.

It's serious.

Look, if we could bed them without consequence then I would change my tune. But in the era of HR, you're looking at trouble. You don't shit where you eat, right? Take the attractive women out of the equation and all of a sudden the temptation goes away.

It's serious.

Look, if we could bed them without consequence then I would change my tune. But in the era of HR, you're looking at trouble. You don't shit where you eat, right? Take the attractive women out of the equation and all of a sudden the temptation goes away.

Who's going to do decide who's attractive and not? You?

If the women aren't doing anything bad, (apart from just existing) and it's the men, why should they be punished? What kind of backwards logic is it to ban the people who are able to restrain themselves to "protect" the ones who can't? That's very similar to the logic behind forcefully veiling women in Islamic countries.

What's the era of HR? The era where you can't sexually harass women at work anymore ;'''''( ?

Women should be aware that they have an effect on men, and they behave responsibly with that in mind... but you're taking it to an extreme.

They have clothes to help with that.

....... In saudi arabia.

Men have an equal responsibility to control themselves. Acknowledging and accepting the limits and drawbacks of biological reality is not the same as completely surrendering to it.

They have clothes to help with that.

....... In saudi arabia.

I'm advocating for self-control, and you jump to theological oppression?

Maybe make an argument for why women should not be expected to behave responsibly since that appears to be your position?

those women should become alt-alt-right women

tenor.gif

and then make male entrance to it based on submission

problems solved

Who's going to do decide who's attractive and not? You?

If the women aren't doing anything bad, (apart from just existing) and it's the men, why should they be punished? What kind of backwards logic is it to ban the people who are able to restrain themselves to "protect" the ones who can't? That's very similar to the logic behind forcefully veiling women in Islamic countries.

What's the era of HR? The era where you can't sexually harass women at work anymore ;'''''( ?

I think women should also bear some responsibility to not sexually harass the men at work either.

Not saying that they should wear veils, but they should avoid trying to prompt a sexual response from the men (if they feel belittled by it), as many women do in the acting circles.

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fef679ebc0d19f8eb0d1818d468c4642b%2F205739685%2Fproducer-harvey-weinstein-and-actress-rose-mcgowan-arrive-to-the-of-picture-id73715379

Fair enough

lol, he is not even black

EDIT: Is that Vikernes in your avatar?? hhaha

Stupid people can't tell the difference i guess. Knew a greek guy in high school and village people thought he was a mulatto lmao. For all purposes it doesnt really matter though since a good portion of Lauren's viewers would only accept a tall, blonde and blue eyed guy like TGO.

It's Varg, yeah. Lol.

Ummm, this is Salon, a leftist “news” outlet. I wouldn’t take it seriously.

I am pretty sure Lauren Southern has just found a market and is trying to exploit it.

Lana Lokteff on the other hand seems like she is the real deal. In her private life she is walking the walk.

Islamists and right-wingers are quite similiar weird they don't like each other

Yes, well the key issue is Jesus.

They consider Jesus to be a prophet of Mohammed, that's it. Mohammed in many ways was a literal anti-Christ, in the sense that he was not a good person at all, certainly not worth propping up.

They consider all humans to be born as Muslims; those of us who are not are merely renegades. They think the world itself is a mosque. How can there be room for a church or other temple inside a mosque? There can't be.

They view us as subhuman, on top of it all. They can lie to us (jizya), and it's not a sin. This is similar to the Jewish tradition of not practicing usury among themselves, but it's fine to do it to the gentiles. Muslim tradition says non-Muslims should be charged a tax, converted, or killed. And unlike Christianity, Islam has no New Testament, and it cannot be reformed because the Quran and its texts are not meant to be translated and interpreted. They are the word of Allah, valid from eternity to eternity. So you see we have a little problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back