You are stuck on an island... with no way out... choose ONE fast food restaurant

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
You are stuck on a tropical island in the middle of nowhere with absolutely no way out.

There is ONE fast food restaurant on the island that will provide you with whatever food you want, however much you want.

Choose which fast food restaurant it would be. It has to be national fast food chain.

The restaurant opens at 5am, closes at midnight. All the employees are all MALE and they are flow in and out of the island as their shift begins/ends.

There is no way out of the island.

There is no way out of the island.

160114130159-private-island-1-super-169.jpg

Wendy's

I love Wendys so much, I bought stock. I hope it returns though.

They everything. Salads, burgers, chicken, fish, ice tea.

How do the employees flow in and out if there is no way off the island?

An all male island? I’ll just drown myself in the water thx

I would murder the employee and pretend I'm one of them and be flown off the island.

I'll choose whatever is the healthiest fast food restaurant but all I can think of in my head is In & Out and it's greasy as fuck.

Chipotle. Because obviously all those items would be available on a deserted island.

I’ve never been to chipotle but I heard that was good.
Never been to Wendy’s but have heard good things about it

Damn, with all that fast food, I hope they have toilet paper on the island. I guess Panera.

Breakfast: Oatmeal, Fruit, Eggs, sausage, Bacon, Bagels, Muffins, French Toast, Pancakes, Pastries.

Lunch/Dinner: Soups, Salads, Sandwiches, Paninis, Steak, Chicken, Cold Cuts, Pasta, MAC n Cheese.

Drinks: Coffe, Tea, Iced Tea, Soda, Water, Hot Chocolate.

This shit can last a long time with getting sick of it like Chipotle or Burger joint.

Jack in the Box. I could eat their tacos every day and never get tired of them.

Back