Are we still tracking sexual assaulters? Warren Moon is next up on the chopping block

all caps

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/06/warren-moon-is-sued-for-sexual-harassment/

The proliferation of sexual harassment claims against powerful men has extended to football, targeting a Hall of Fame quarterback who currently works in broadcasting.

Via the Seattle Times, Warren Moon has been sued for sexual harassment by Wendy Haskell. The 32-year-old plaintiff became Moon’s executive assistant in July, and she traveled with him regularly for speaking engagements, charity events, and personal appearances, per the report.

The lawsuit claims that Moon “committed sexual battery by grabbing the woman’s crotch during a trip to Seattle this year,” and that Moon pulled off “the woman’s bathing suit after slipping a drug into her drink during a separate trip to Mexico in October.”

Fuck :(

giphy.gif

Man, I thought famous people had it easy when it comes to pulling tang. Didn’t know so many used force, coercion, and drugs to get it.

Pic of Wendy Haskell wearing bathing suit, she alleges Mr Moon pulls off?

As I said in the NFL thread, I was shocked to see he is in the Hall of Fame.

What does a guy have to do to stay out of trouble these days?

I guess a good way to start is not to demand your co-worker sleep in the same bed and not to drug them either.

It's a tough life in 2017.

He complains about racism in the NFL and how he was vilified being a black QB and then this happens. Wonderful.

Man, I thought famous people had it easy when it comes to pulling tang. Didn’t know so many used force, coercion, and drugs to get it.

Some people just ain't got no game, man.

She has a PhD. Apparently good old warren also threatened her.

tumblr_m5iv1ecTce1qfszj5.jpg

you can read the full complaint. He admitted to drugging her because "she was no fun".

https://deadspin.com/lawsuit-warren-moon-grabbed-drugged-and-threatened-h-1821065543
Man, Warren Poon sounds like a good host. I can't believe they went and told on him.

Wow, admitting to drugging her because she was boring is some next level shit. That's that sociopath, no feelings, cold as ice, type shit.
Never expected to hear this about, War Poon. Him and Steve Raible call the hawks game every Sunday on the radio broadcast and formed a really good duo.

I hope this was just a relationship on the side that went sour, because I don't know why this chick kept traveling with him.

But that admition of drugging a chick because she was boring has me thinking Warrens got some wires loose.

Hopefully he doesn't have some CTE shit creeping up

Man, Warren Poon sounds like a good host. I can't believe they went and told on him.

I hope this was just a relationship on the side that went sour, because I don't know why this chick kept traveling with him.

Re-read the article. She worked for the sports marketing firm that he does promotions for and she was assigned to him. He did the same with other assistants assigned to travel with him. There is no sign that they were having a "relationship", he's just a creep.

Back