[BREAKING] Stipe Miocic x Francis Ngannou at UFC 220

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I give Franc a puncher's chance but outside of that, this is Stipe's fight to lose

I said it once and I'll say it again, Francis Ngannou is gonna be the heavyweight champion. the first time I saw the guy fight, I knew first hand he was coming for everyone's chin, not only that, but the belt. when a guy breaks the world record in punching power, it's kinda hard to bet against him. he's only been training full on contact MMA for like a couple of years and look where he's at rn, he just knocked out the #1 ranked heavyweight in the world.

Wow, a division where as soon as who is next is determined, BAM, instant title fight!

Thats what Im talkin bout

Was up MW where you at

Was up LW where you at

Overeem had Stipe rocked and wobbled, and he does not hit nearly as hard as Francis. I think Francis becomes new HW champ. From homeless to world champ in 5 years. Impressive feat.

Then neither is Overeem cause Rothwell knocked him out in the first round too.

Cool story. Matt Serra knocked out GSP therefore a win over Matt Serra is just as good as beating GSP right?

Beating Bisping is just as good as beating Rockhold right?

Rothwell is at best a gate keeper.

Of course it is lol Rothwell was on 4 or 5 win streak, Rothwell knocked out Overeem

Anybody can KO overeem if they land a solid blow on him. Reem is inconsistent. Rothwell is not a great win just like beating Bisping isn't a great win.

Anybody can KO overeem if they land a solid blow on him. Reem is inconsistent. Rothwell is not a great win just like beating Bisping isn't a great win.
dude pretty sure Rothwell was top 5 or top 6 when JDS beat him, it's not like Ngannou win over Andrei who went on 5 lose streak

I said it once and I'll say it again, Francis Ngannou is gonna be the heavyweight champion. the first time I saw the guy fight, I knew first hand he was coming for everyone's chin, not only that, but the belt. when a guy breaks the world record in punching power, it's kinda hard to bet against him. he's only been training full on contact MMA for like a couple of years and look where he's at rn, he just knocked out the #1 ranked heavyweight in the world.
How did you know first hand he was coming for everyone's chin?

Hopefully he can stuff stipes takedowns. I'm still surprised how well he defended blaydes tds

dude pretty sure Rothwell was top 5 or top 6 when JDS beat him, it's not like Ngannou win over Andrei who went on 5 lose streak

UFC rankings are dumb. Rothwell isn't a top 5 HW and if he was ranked there, it was because the UFC wanted to boost JDS' resume

Rothwell is a gate keeper

Two of the legit meanest HW we've seen in a loooong time.
I like Stipe's chances.

Back