[BREAKING] Stipe Miocic x Francis Ngannou at UFC 220

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Wow, a division where as soon as who is next is determined, BAM, instant title fight!

Thats what Im talkin bout

Was up MW where you at

Was up LW where you at
I wish all the divisions were this competitive...Not a fan of everyone dragging their feet.

Stipe is a tough man, who won't fight dumb. Not to mention dude can box well, he won't fight with fear and he will smother Ngannou. Stipe the baddest mother fucker on this planet for a reason, when he crushes Ngannou I hope people will finally start seeing him as much.
He will not smother Francis, the Way he fought against jds, he will get ko'd

I just watched stipe vs jds. Ill be honest stipe has poor head movement is stiff like a board, boxing is OK, doesn't have a legit jab,Footwork is not good.His punches are slow. If he fights the way he did with jds, stipe will lose. I don't see stipe over powering Francis on take-downs.

I have no doubts Stipe can get him down but the question is whether he can keep him there or get in any significant damage..... or do it before he gets knocked out.

Voted Stipe because I think he's 'better' at everything. But I'm not really convinced that will matter. Ngannou could easily knock his head off.

Ngannou is juiced to the tits, Stipe isn't, so Ngannou probably wins. His biggest opponent is USADA, so the fact that he hasn't popped means UFC is probably giving him an exemption while he lives at that performance facility and they're pumping him up with Bane serum like he's their Black Ivan Drago.

Ngannou is gonna take what's his, Stipe has no say in the matter. <32>

Ngannou vs BLACK BEAST!
UFC HW TITLE 2018

Black Beast is getting nowhere near the belt. Hes like the modern day Roy Nelson. Huge power but not much else. Reem, Werdum, Volkov, Stipe, Ngannou, and Blaydes all run through him. I wouldnt be surprised if Tybura beat him tbh

That is a fuck load of 1 punch KO power in there, hard one to predict.

Why is everything breaking when fights are setup? This was expected. Can we ban the breaking scrubs who create these silly threads?

Where the proof that these two have glass chins?

Both have heavy hands and it won't matter if their chin is steel. Looks like a burner account to me. 50 posts in 3 years.

This is crazy, i've never seen Sherdoggers so conflicted on a fight before..Gotta be one of the most hyped fights in a long time.

Back