Roy Moore gets donations boost after sexual assault accusations

I’m exactly calling it like it is. A grown ass man hitting on young girls? Of course people should be calling him out on it. So should you
I call people on things I see happen. Not things that might have happened years ago that are being blown out of proportion by the news.

I call people on things I see happen. Not things that might have happened years ago that are being blown out of proportion by the news.
It’s getting fair coverage tbh. He has moral deficiencies

Omg lmao. Is that the line that is drawn? Puberty?

He was a grown ass man hitting on teens.

The girls that he dated say he didn't try anything sexual. In fact 1 said they dated 2-3 months and kissed 3 times.

I've explained this a dozen times. In some areas of the country; the south being one, it used to be common for older men to date and marry much younger girls.

Not my thing, but who am I to tell the people that accept it that they're wrong so long as he wasn't sexing the girls.

The girls that he dated say he didn't try anything sexual. In fact 1 said they dated 2-3 months and kissed 3 times.

I've explained this a dozen times. In some areas of the country; the south being one, it used to be common for older men to date and marry much younger girls.

Not my thing, but who am I to tell the people that accept it that they're wrong so long as he wasn't sexing the girls.
That’s a fundamental problem then. If as a society we think it’s ok to hit on girls that young, then we are morally bankrupt. Just the fact that Moore has this attraction to girls this young should raise a flag. We need some moral standard at this time, with all the shit going on. Saying it was their culture isn’t going to cut it

Obviously Alabama, and especially Bannonites have doubled down on a hypocritical decision and position.

However, f the Senate leadership in the GOP rejects Moore and throws him out of office before he can begin...

Will anyone change their narrative? Should we salute Conservatives in that case?

It took a seventh accuser for the pendulum to swing against Al Franken, but the Democrats will probably do the right thing.

If Mitch McMconnel does the right thing at once and torpedoes Roy Moore's teenage girl party boat, should we not be happy he did the ring thing at once?

That’s a fundamental problem then. If as a society we think it’s ok to hit on girls that young, then we are morally bankrupt. Just the fact that Moore has this attraction to girls this young should raise a flag. We need some moral standard at this time, with all the shit going on. Saying it was their culture isn’t going to cut it

Ehh. It was almost 40yrs ago. The most famous person in the world started dating his wife when she was 14 and no one batted an eye.

I don't think you can just dismiss the idea out of hand.

Ehh. It was almost 40yrs ago. The most famous person in the world started dating his wife when she was 14 and no one batted an eye.

I don't think you can just dismiss the idea out of hand.
It’s wrong

Obviously Alabama, and especially Bannonites have doubled down on a hypocritical decision and position.

However, f the Senate leadership in the GOP rejects Moore and throws him out of office before he can begin...

Will anyone change their narrative? Should we salute Conservatives in that case?

It took a seventh accuser for the pendulum to swing against Al Franken, but the Democrats will probably do the right thing.

If Mitch McMconnel does the right thing at once and torpedoes Roy Moore's teenage girl party boat, should we not be happy he did the ring thing at once?

So are we ever going to find out if Moore did anything illegal before he's booted out of office? I'd think they need some sort of evidence of wrongdoing to boot an elected Senator.

And I don't think buying a glass of wine for an 18yo is going to cut it.

So are we ever going to find out if Moore did anything illegal before he's booted out of office? I'd think they need some sort of evidence of wrongdoing to boot an elected Senator.

And I don't think buying a glass of wine for an 18yo is going to cut it.

Is that the job of Mitch McConnell or law enforcement? Of Conservatives at that?

Are we aware whether not a prosecutor is or is not looking into the situation?

Is that the job of Mitch McConnell or law enforcement? Of Conservatives at that?

Are we aware whether not a prosecutor is or is not looking into the situation?

Well McConnell was the one saying he was going to have the ethics committee boot him from the Senate.

I've not read of any criminal investigation or really much of any investigation at all. Just a bunch of political media talking about how awful he is.

It’s very convincing here say. This isn’t the court of law. People can make reasonable assumptions based on here say and circumstantial evidence. It is likely those women are telling the truth. If you don’t believe that, it isn’t because you’re some kind of objective thinker. It’s because you want so badly to believe your guy didn’t do it.

Women lie all the time, and women also are known to make false allegations on these subjects. You think that doesn’t happen? If so, you are an obvious simpleton

Well McConnell was the one saying he was going to have the ethics committee boot him from the Senate.

I've not read of any criminal investigation or really much of any investigation at all. Just a bunch of political media talking about how awful he is.

So if MConnel does boot Moore, the respectable end of the right/Conservatives will have done a good thing?

For all the outrage about Alabama and Bannonphoiles, some of it well placed, kicking Roy Moore would seem to be a great move for the Conservative movement.

Lol idiot

Sure, sure it happens in other cultures, was all right in America to date that young of girls for much of the country's history, and so on.

If there is not more to the charges.

But doing so makes a guy in the modern age a weirdo creep who should have known better, and who has a lot of other baggage for saying and doing ridiculous things.

That is not the kind of person we should want to associate with in our lives, let alone in the already villainous walls of the Senate.

Would you normally want to get a loud mouthed, hypocritical charlatan who likes 13 year olds the reigns to power?

So if MConnel does boot Moore, the respectable end of the right/Conservatives will have done a good thing?

For all the outrage about Alabama and Bannonphoiles, some of it well placed, kicking Roy Moore would seem to be a great move for the Conservative movement.

I don't know if it's right or not. My concern is that we start booting people without due process.

Women lie all the time, and women also are known to make false allegations on these subjects. You think that doesn’t happen? If so, you are an obvious simpleton

They do. But assuming that every time allegations like these come out, the women are lying, makes you a simpleton. I bet you believe the women who accuse Al Franken. You’re just butt hurt your butch ass wannabe cowboy hero is really a pedophile. Either that or you’re also a pedophile which is why you feel compelled to defend him even though all of his claims of never knowing these women have been disproven by his signature in their yearbooks. I’m sure you believe that they just wrote that in there themselves and it’s part of some liberal conspiracy. But Al Franken is still guilty in your eyes somehow. Grow up, bitch.

Why should we believe Roy Moore, he does not even deny a lot of the charges... or did not, until his story changed and changed again.

This week the women in question, on a very very young girl he admitted to horning up on (for lack of a better phrase) are all "bad" and "evil" plants of the "establishment."

Who shall we trust when considering a man for the Senate? A group of young girls who felt shame in the shadows, or an admittedly lecherous goofball looking for personal glory?

Nobody rational is saying we should toss the guy behind bars, but a lot of rational voices are saying this is not right.

Where do you really stand?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back