Time's person of the year?

I don't read Time

Are my thoughts

Hitler and bin Laden have also been their Person of the Year, so it's not necessarily an award.

However, no doubt this fake news publication is lauding them as heroes.

The best part about all this is that the Dems and you-know-who are being bitten hard by the very feminism they propagated.

ct-time-trump-fake-cover-20170627

I think Ronan (?) Farrow, the writer who broke the story about Harvey Weinstein, should have received the Person of the Year award.

I think it’s a good choice. Better than putting Obama on there for the 19th time.

Meh -- give it to the people who spoke up before it was en vogue

I think Ronan (?) Farrow, the writer who broke the story about Harvey Weinstein, should have received the Person of the Year award.

<mma4>

The one who first rolled the snowball. I feel that. Thing is, it probably wasn't the writer that pulled the trigger on weinstein, but someone else behind the scenes that gave the okay.

That said, I'm not mad at this, so long as the molested children are not forgotten, and this movement stays contained and reasonable (with regards to not being taken into a realm where mere flirtation is considered questionable, and any accusation results in automatic demonization of those accused).

Last edited:
Time has been a joke for a while now.

<mma4>

The one who first rolled the snowball. I feel that. Thing is, it probably wasn't the writer that pulled the trigger on weinstein, but someone else behind the scenes that gave the okay.

That said, I'm not mad at this, so long as the molested children are not forgotten, and this movement stays contained and reasonable (with regards to not being taken into a realm where mere flirtation is considered questionable and any accusation results in automatic demonization of those accused).

He took it to NBC who suppressed the story (gee, I wonder why....sarcasm) and so then he had to take the story to the New Yorker.
I'm sure there are other people who qualify for Person of the Year, including these women, but Farrow was the one I thought deserved it. My opinion is subject to change :)
Also I thought of that athlete (can't remember his name) who raised a ton of money for the Houston hurricane system. Also Mattress Matt (Houston people should know who he is) is another good candidate. Another guy I thought of was the neighbor who ran out of his house barefoot with his gun to stop the church shooting (but Times would never give a good guy with a gun the award). I'm not disappointed in their selection but it is for Person, not People, of the year.

Just FYI Taylor Swift is on there because she sued a guy for a dollar who groped her and won.

Hitler and bin Laden have also been their Person of the Year, so it's not necessarily an award.

However, no doubt this fake news publication is lauding them as heroes.

The best part about all this is that the Dems and you-know-who are being bitten hard by the very feminism they propagated.
You are all kinds of triggerooskied over this lol

I'm just wondering how many of these women who took their clothes off for movie roles, felt coerced to do so. Like, I was surprised, for example, that Ashley Judd did it when she supposedly comes from a good ol' Christian background. Ultimately there's this underlying bit of truth (as it pertains to my first sentence even), that at the time some of these women were willing to do whatever it took to advance their careers. Therein lies the hypocrisy. If you could advance your state by any means and then undo it later by crying foul, how many people would do that? That's some of the reason this whole movement is growing. It's like a finger-pointers confessional of sorts.

But to the truly guilty, yes they should be rightfully punished.

Back