The War Room Bet Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, the general "climate alarmism" stuff is a tip-off, and you know it.

If you deny that climate alarmism is a fairly common state of mind, you're either out of touch or in denial.

Oh, the general "climate alarmism" stuff is a tip-off, and you know it.
I'm guessing that if Clinton had won, there would be a bunch of crazy claims to bet against.
This I agree with. Sort of like how there is a lot of RUSSIA!!$!@% nonsense being discussed in the forums these days.

You can click on the arrows. Tagged you on it because I wanted it to be official.

Although I admit I dropped the ball here not following up, I can't call this official unless it was formatted correctly in this thread and then agreed upon one last time from the participants. I don't like having any blurry lines with that.

With that said, it seems like theBlade at least is still acknowledging his word there and you still will get the reward of your bet.

Trump won't make it to 2020.

Av/sig bet?

Sig bet. Trump is removed from office on or before December 31st, 2019.

1 month.

I'll, take it but that's a long wait for 1 month of lols. If I have to wait years, I wanna get something juicy. This has been a HUGE topic. Why not go lifetime sig?

We have a bet. Book it!

@Lead

Anytime in the next few days you grow a pair and want to Re negotiate the winners prize I'll be open. How sure are you? The bet is on tho!

I'm about 65% sure.

Yeah the 1 month sig change is a pretty chump change bet

#21. @oleDirtyBast4rd v. @HomerThompson
1. Trump is removed from office on or before December 31st, 2019
2. HomerThompson- for, oleDirtyBast4rd- against
3. 01/01/2020
4. Signature bet
5. 1 month

Before we give the final okays on this, I need clarity on the actual bet. Does death count as being "removed"? Are we going to simplify the to "Trump will no longer be in office on or before December 31st, 2019"? Or maybe if death is off the table, we clarify that if he dies or is removed due to illness, the bet is null.

You two figure that out. I'll adjust it and ask for final okays.

#21. @oleDirtyBast4rd v. @HomerThompson
3. 01/01/2020
4. Signature bet
5. 1 month

Before we give the final okays on this, I need clarity on the actual bet. Does death count as being "removed"? Are we going to simplify the to "Trump will no longer be in office on or before December 31st, 2019"? Or maybe if death is off the table, we clarify that if he dies or is removed due to illness, the bet is null.

You two figure that out. I'll adjust it and ask for final okays.
Thanks man.

You've got to concede something. The bet is already weighed towards you as I have to wait a LONG time for victory. Death, coma, etc. Isn't what we are discussing contextually
Ok, death and physical illness doesn't count. But, mental illness and subsequent removal would count.

#21. @HomerThompson v @oleDirtyBast4rd
3. 01/01/2020
4. Signature bet
5. 1 month
6. Death and physical illness would result in a null bet. Mental illness and subsequent removal would count.

I need one last okay from you two for it to be official

3. 01/01/2020
4. Signature bet
5. 1 month
6. Death and physical illness would result in a null bet. Mental illness and subsequent removal would count.

Looks good.

3. 01/01/2020
4. Signature bet
5. 1 month

Looks good.

Lets get it on

Cecil-Peoples_referee.gif

It's onnnnn

Cecil-Peoples_referee.gif

It's onnnnn

Imagine cecil looking back and seeing dude wave no to the glove touch and think he wasn't ready.

I always wondered what would happen if they were like "hang on a sec" and drank water

Imagine cecil looking back and seeing dude wave no to the glove touch and think he wasn't ready.

I always wondered what would happen if they were like "hang on a sec" and drank water

Ha. Someone should definitely try that. Seems like a safety measure but when you think it through, it doesn't make much sense to ask the fighters if they'd like to start their fight yet.

Ha. Someone should definitely try that. Seems like a safety measure but when you think it through, it doesn't make much sense to ask the fighters if they'd like to start their fight yet.

I assume its rhetorical. Like "pay attention im starting this ish"

Alright
I lold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back