Trump impeachment vote fails overwhelmingly

You don't think its a bit silly that literally nothing has come of this Russia stuff, despite the Dems tirelessly searching for something for almost a year now?

I get that the Dems think this is making them look good, but its sorta sad at this point.
giphy.gif

lol at this. Cmon bud. I get it. You don't like trump. Truth be told, I am not a fan either. But just speaking as an average American citizen here, this whole thing is sorta a joke at this point. Just my two cents of course .

I suppose if something actually substantial does come out I'll eat crow.....

But until than this is sorta the best response you can give me....

Yeah I'm in no rush to impeach him for the sake of impeachment. I'd rather the investigation actually conclude and we all learn exactly what the sack of shit did so we can take him and the entire house of garbage that propped him up down with him too.

But by all means, everyone on the right keep sarcastically chanting "this is it" while we sit back smiling with our feet up chuckling at every new development. The constant efforts to tell us it's nothing at all are as telling as they are humorous.
^^^
Thinks Trump is destroying the country but always chuckling at every new development.

Folks, the modern day leftist mindset in action.

Soy boy. Good lord. Already old. I would expect as much from a beta cucklord who, in service of fighting the alt left over blood soil, who sees the jew media control all of these non based globalist goys with their cultural enrichment. All deep state degenerates, cant even say deus volt.

wV8lMiK.gif

Pretty much this. It's actually getting to the point of embarrassment. I mean tireless hours, days, weeks and now months of this shit. And literally nothing substantial.

It's astounding really.
Sigh ....

Water gate , 3 years

White water/ Lewinsky 6 years ....yes 6

These things take time, if anything this investigation is moving very quickly, in the end it may go no higher than Flynn but anyone saying there shouldn't be an investigation has their head stuck up an orifice

You don't think its a bit silly that literally nothing has come of this Russia stuff, despite the Dems tirelessly searching for something for almost a year now?

I get that the Dems think this is making them look good, but its sorta sad at this point.
The " dems " have little to nothing to do with this investigation

You're gonna be seeing this picture over and over again for the next 8 years. It gives us pleasure that all the pain and suffering you're going to endure for the next 8 years will lessen your lifespans. And knowing that you're going to be shorted a few years out of your life gives us great pleasure and will add a few extra years to ours.
Get help
Seriously you are 90 percent of the way to acting like the recently banned shitposters ..step your bs back a bit

Did everyone start watching Rick and Morty at the same time?
I binged my way through the series about two weeks ago, and now we've got a pickle rick, and I've seen more Rick and Morty memes here in the last week than I ever had before.

I know it's an off-topic post, but it's more meaningful than attempts at Trump's impeachment.

I guess there's only one way for a guy like you to know. Thank you brave, sir, for testing all of the 71 year old dicks.

The classic

"I know you are but what am I"

The " dems " have little to nothing to do with this investigation
Wrong. We are finding out that literally everyone investigating Trump are Clinton cucks. The FBI have been in Clinton's pocket. They counted on Hillary winning, so they weren't worried about any of it coming out.

Wrong. We are finding out that literally everyone investigating Trump are Clinton cucks. The FBI have been in Clinton's pocket. They counted on Hillary winning, so they weren't worried about any of it coming out.

These have been hanging around this liberal echo chamber and are completely unaware of all of this. Ignorance is bliss they say.

Mueller is a republican

Back