Do you honestly think there are clean fighters?

James Edwart

Longdongus
@Yellow
Reaction score
I know, innocent until proven guilty, blabla. But.. Do you honestly believe fighters like Paulo Borrachinha, George St Pierre, Rockhold, pre-Stillmyboy Weidman are clean? By the way, yes i'm judging them by their looks, but you don't have to look like a Greek God to be a PED user, see Anderson Silva... Always had a weird body and skinny legs, yet... Not that i care though, let them juice. Every fighter should be able to afford roids

bj penn, the diaz bros, Fedor probably, any fighters that age like normal humans In the fight game..

Do you honestly think all fighters are on steroids?

And looks doesn't mean shit, these guys were on roids

20131219085830_josh_barnett.JPG

8838302_web1_fight8_070717ev_071.jpg

Anyanwu.jpg

They get random tested year round with tests that cost thousands of dollars. Do you really think everyone is on illegal PEDs?

99.9999% of pro athletes ingest or inject something that is performance enhancing

I know, innocent until proven guilty, blabla. But.. Do you honestly believe fighters like Paulo Borrachinha, George St Pierre, Rockhold, pre-Stillmyboy Weidman are clean? By the way, yes i'm judging them by their looks, but you don't have to look like a Greek God to be a PED user, see Anderson Silva... Always had a weird body and skinny legs, yet... Not that i care though, let them juice. Every fighter should be able to afford roids
You obviously fucking care. Otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread.

Not that i care tho

Just my favourites.

Everyone else is a cheating cunt.

yes, there are. innocent until proven otherwise. I'll take the judgement of USADA over some know it alls on a karate forum.

I have high suspicion of any athlete that makes it to the top level of the sport.

yes, I do. I dont believe that everyone is a cheating scumbag.

Yes.

And you CAN judge by looks if you know WTF you are talking about.

GSP =/= Paulo Costa or Romero.

I'm no pro athlete but I train regularly, crossfit etc, the different even taking GHRP makes to my recovery level is insane, I couldn't train as often without it.

No, but there are layers to doping.

There is a difference between those who take some small doses to help recovery and those who can't compete without the juice anymore.

playing touch butt with needles is absolutely necessary in cage fighting world ..unless u like getting beat up and not making any money at all

Im convinced they have all used at some point.

Borrachinha, GSP, Romero, Woodley etc are a clear case of steroid use. Tell tale signs everywhere

Back