Do you honestly think there are clean fighters?

Clean: conor, artem, gunnar, strabanimal, dillon danis, GSP, TJ, Cruz, Rockhold, Weidman, Whittaker, DC, Brock, Joanna Champion

The testing is thorough enough that it is catching wealthy/important superstars like Anderson and Jones repeatedly.

Lesnar, a guy who everyone joked would be busted instantly if he were ever to return in the USADA era, did indeed get caught as soon as he came back.

It stands to assume that given enough time and enough tests a cheater will eventually be caught. The ped users knew this, and that probably accounts for certain fighters looking like shit post USADA. Other like Jones, Anderson, and Lesnar, who are either too stupid or are too dependent to stop, are the one who have gotten absolutely wrecked by USADA.

I know it
lightweight-cody-pfister-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-photo-on-picture-id463201712

Clean: conor, artem, gunnar, strabanimal, dillon danis, GSP, TJ, Cruz, Rockhold, Weidman, Whittaker, DC, Brock, Joanna Champion

Let me guess, they're all fighters you like?

You think Rose is on PEDs but not Joanna?

They get random tested year round with tests that cost thousands of dollars. Do you really think everyone is on illegal PEDs?

The one test that Wada uses that actually catches these guys and USADA doesn't cuz it costs too much money is $400.00 a test. If they buy in bulk then the price goes down but this is what they pay for individual tests not thousands..

USADA seems to be doing a good job of weeding out the juicers. Before USADA most top level guys were juicing.

bj penn, the diaz bros, Fedor probably, any fighters that age like normal humans In the fight game..

I already know personally one of those mentioned used steroids.

My take on it: 99 percent of elite fighters use roids or peds.

I know, innocent until proven guilty, blabla. But.. Do you honestly believe fighters like Paulo Borrachinha, George St Pierre, Rockhold, pre-Stillmyboy Weidman are clean? By the way, yes i'm judging them by their looks, but you don't have to look like a Greek God to be a PED user, see Anderson Silva... Always had a weird body and skinny legs, yet... Not that i care though, let them juice. Every fighter should be able to afford roids

You do know gsp reads books in an upward plank for hours right

They're all clean until they get caught...

Bisping is definitely clean other than his dirty mouth

This is about the only thing where I see it as guilty until proven innocent.

Jogan said there were 2 guys he was 100% sure never used and one of them ended up getting popped.

A big mind job is when fighters that are adamant as fuck against it but then end up testing positive.

I'm going to say they're probably all on something until they retire without getting popped.

I hope all fighters bathe. Can you imagine an arena full of dirty fighters rolling around all dirty and sweaty....how gross.

Saying there are no clean fighters is just idiotic. To think that all 500+ or whatever fighters are juicing is ridiculous

Back