your friend invites you to hang out w/him and his date

Bros before hoes

I'll never forget being 16 and I worked with my friends mother. She was 40 or so at the time and long story short she lured me into the toilet to smoke a cigarette, of course I went in and about half way through she was basically asking me if she could suck my cock and like looking at me and shit.

I'm quite proud of the fact I awkwardly said no, not because i was scared but because of who it was.

Cut to today and we aren't friends anymore and he has no idea how lucky he is lol

Edit: I was probably 15 at the time tbh
So you passed up banging your friends mom?

That's a special, once-in-a-lifetime circumstance. You dun goofed.

beforehand he talks about how he wants her to be his girl and all the chemistry they have together. you say no, because it's only the 3 of you and there's nothing in it for you but to drool since she's hot. as the night turns out after a couple drinks, she's rejecting him, gives him the middle finger AND seduces you places your hand on her breast? lol. what would you do?
I tell @LEGS MAHONEY to get control of his girl. I ain’t interested in her wack ass :hmph tell him to buy me a plate of poutine to make it up to me lol

Shut up pip squeak and buy my poutine

Fuck your heathen fries.Gravy and curds dont go on fries ITS CHILI AND CHEESE

IMG_0991.jpg

Back