[BREAKING] Stipe Miocic x Francis Ngannou at UFC 220

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I voted Stipe, but only just. I'm 55-45 in favour of Stipe, but only because I think he may the HW GOAT. Either way this fight is going to be fireworks!!!!

I want to give Stipe respect, but Ngannou has looked like too much of a beast to bet against.

Jeez that got made fast as hell.

Francis doesn't seem to be too picky with his terms. Confidence will do that for you, I guess.

Being hungry does that for you. If he wins the title, he will grow in pickiness after each successful defense.

Love it when fights are just booked, so used to the shitty modern era of champs semi retiring to go do movies and other shit.

UFC 220 it will be hmm too early for Francis, because he is after camp and fought like few days ago, I will favor Stipe because of that, but if it will be UFC 221 or UFC 222, I will see Francis as favourite.

That's a good fight. Been a while since HW had a good match like this. Cain Jds was the last time.

I think Stipe will win, but Ngannou has proven me wrong a few times now.

How did you know first hand he was coming for everyone's chin?

Hopefully he can stuff stipes takedowns. I'm still surprised how well he defended blaydes tds
i just knew the dude was something special. He's tall, has a long reach, thick, and solid, which is not common with a lot of heavyweights. when he knocked that Luis dude out with that uppercut in his first UFC fight, I realized just how crazy scary his power was. remember when McGregor came into the UFC and how people knew first hand he was the future of not only the featherweight division, but the UFC? same as Ronda Rousey, same as Jon Jones... I just had that feeling that Francis was gonna be the future and so far he's living up to the hype. do I think he will steamroll Stipe? idk. he could come out and get dusted by Stipe for all we know. I do know that if I was in the heavyweight division though, I'd be worried for my chin's life if I was put in front of him.

Most excited I've been for a HW fight since Cain/JDS and Overeem/JDS (the one that was cancelled).

Being hungry does that for you. If he wins the title, he will grow in pickiness after each successful defense.
Yeah he might lose me as a fan soon. He's already talking about 41 yr old man Brock. Nothing more I dislike than duckers (money fights) and free title shots like conor and gsp got.

Stipe all day long..

But Ngannou is a fucking badass, no doubt about that.

Nice! Love it.

Now book Cain vs Overeem and Werdum vs JDS so we have some contenders waiting to keep the division going a bit

Stipe will win and make it look pretty easy.

15FMYHS.gif

Back