Ronda Rousey to the WWE

f75a1199ca2f3d07aa12c35e8aa234273118d141_hq.gif
This will last less than a year

what happens when the crowd chants LOSER! LOSER! LOSER!?
I personally would die laughing , it would be even funnier if they chant quitter . She would cry run out of the ring never to be seen again due to hurt feelimgs bwhaha

Good riddance to her! Poor sportsmanship and one of the mentally weakest champions ever.

Well no you're night, she does have plenty of charisma and personality. It's just that it's ugly charisma and an ugly personality.

Sure but if people still watch then it doesn't really matter. Job done.

Sure but if people still watch then it doesn't really matter. Job done.
She will look funny fake punching she cant even throw a real punch haha . this is gonna be funny till she cant handle this and quits this likes everything else .

That is the question I am asking you. LOL

How many WWE fighters have transferred to the UFC, for us to have enough of a sample size to make a "rule"?
Quite a few have dabbled in mma and only two have been worth a damn 1 a ufc champ the other runs around in 2nd tier promotions and isnt near elite level but is a decent B level fighter

Not hard when the matches are all fixed

LMFAO
She might actually win for the first time in over 2 yrs . They are only using her to prop up their talent . This will be similar to shamrocks win with less success due to her lack of heart and not being able to work the grind like real pro wrestlers

No. She just finally fought 2 girls with the skillset to beat her.

Striking in WMMA is trash. Royce has better stand-up than 90% of them.
A lot of girls beat her shev beats her too borg beats her holly & nunes also . Cat has the ability to as well , her run was timing , a little ground skill and luck

On second thought they could really pull some jokes with her. Opponent getting into the ring with a holly mask or bringing a purple pillow to press conference. I mean Rousey is known for having a sense of humor. :D
Ya she will quit if they do that probably has it in her contract that nobody can even say the name Holly .

Back