[BREAKING] Stipe Miocic x Francis Ngannou at UFC 220

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Francis has a ton of hype, and most of it is deserved, but i still think Stipe takes this.
Stipe can win if he fights smart. The problem with fighting a guy with Ngannou's power is there is very little room for mistakes. You get hit clean a few times you'll go to sleep.
I think anyone trying to fight him should fight like Werdum against Walt Harris. Just admit you are not taking unnecessary risks and go for the TD early when you are fresh. Not saying it's easy to execute though.

That was quick. They should actually try to promote this one

All the clowns claiming Stipe would duck N'gannou, smh.

All the clowns claiming Stipe would duck N'gannou, smh.

Unless a fight gets signed within 12 hrs of a Sherdogger wanting it = someone ducking

So silly, their are so many moving parts to making a fight happen.
It isn't "meet me after school"

How is this fair to Stipe. He will have less than 2 months to train.

May I ask where is everyone getting this thing from that Stipe is a wrestler?. I watched all his fights before he was in UFC and obviously all his fights in UFC and his fights are basically boxing matches with a few 1 or 2 leg kicks thrown it. All his opponents seem to do is have a boxing match with him and he does the same.

Now I remember the Hunt fight that he went for takedowns and got them, but apart from that nothing comes to mind. Its just 99% boxing and a few little leg kicks.

Anyways its a great fight!!! I can't wait for it, best HW title fight in a very long time!!!!. I am also happy its happening fast and we don't have to wait many months for it. Stipe vs Ngannou will be epic. This UFC 220 card looks very good so far.
What about his fight with Shane del rosario? You watched that?

Overeem had Stipe rocked and wobbled, and he does not hit nearly as hard as Francis. I think Francis becomes new HW champ. From homeless to world champ in 5 years. Impressive feat.

Sometimes the writing is on the wall and this is a time it feels like that. I think Stipe gets ether'ed.

Two of the legit meanest HW we've seen in a loooong time.
I like Stipe's chances.

If Stipe can't get Ngannou down and hold him down I think he's done. Ngannou will hit him with something devastating. Great HW fight though, should be over in the first 10 minutes.

Stipe still the favorite.

A big part of Francis’s game is fear. A guy that goes into burning buildings voluntarily when he is the UFC heavyweight Champion is not going to have that. If he fights smart, he exposes N’ganus lack of experience and outlasts him. Think this will be one of those fights that goes 5 rounds when no one expects it to.

Stipe has nice long punches unlike Ngannou who seems most dangerous in a woolly brawl. I think Stipe has the edge by potshotting Ngannou and being strong enough to be able to tie him up in the clinch. Also Stipe has decent gas tank and a good beard. Ngannou is going to be tested hard here.

Stiopic ain't gettin out of that octagon healthy man!

think I am going Stipe here for now

UFC 220 it will be hmm too early for Francis, because he is after camp and fought like few days ago, I will favor Stipe because of that, but if it will be UFC 221 or UFC 222, I will see Francis as favourite.
Stipe fights 3 times on even years (and once on odd years) so I am not surprised he pushed for an early event.

When two men have this kind of power it's a 50/50 matchup. Analyze all you want but if this thing stays on the feet it's a coin flip.

That said I'm cheering for Ngannou, even though I'm a fan of Stipe as well.

Stipe fights 3 times on even years (and once on odd years) so I am not surprised he pushed for an early event.
His last fight UFC 211 he will fight after almost 1 year and fast fight (it was 1R KO or TKO don't remember), but he should be carefull about food before fight, can be poisoned.

Back