UFC 219: Cynthia Calvillo vs Carla Esparza

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who else is PUMPED for this fight? Cynthia Calvillo is on the fast track to becoming a superstar and she’s facing the former and first ever women’s Strawweight champion Carla Esparza on the main card of 219.

The winner could very well determine who gets the first crack at Thug Rose considering Calvillo is undefeated and Esparza holds a dominant win over the current champion.

Bet your life on over 2.5. This is going to a boring decision.

Only you are pumped for this fight buddy. Only you......

Typical WMMA hater. Maybe one day you will have the pleasure of penetrating a women and lose some of your bitterness towards talented females.
I've already penetrated many women over my lifetime, and I don't hate WMMA but like @ArtOfDrowning said, this most likely will go to a decision.

Just being realistic <Fedor23>

I've already penetrated many women over my lifetime, and I don't hate WMMA but like @ArtOfDrowning said, this most likely will go to a decision.

Just being realistic <Fedor23>
Clearly you haven’t if you aren’t PUMPED for this fight. I’m actually going to order the ppv twice in case there’s any problems with the first one. My cable went out during the TUF finale last week and I missed a lot of high level exciting fights.

Clearly you haven’t if you aren’t PUMPED for this fight. I’m actually going to order the ppv twice in case there’s any problems with the first one. My cable went out during the TUF finale last week and I missed a lot of high level exciting fights.
<6>

Who else is PUMPED for this fight? Cynthia Calvillo is on the fast track to becoming a superstar and she’s facing the former and first ever women’s Strawweight champion Carla Esparza on the main card of 219.

The winner could very well determine who gets the first crack at Thug Rose considering Calvillo is undefeated and Esparza holds a dominant win over the current champion.

feels weird not seeing this pic in the thread

C80qTOVUQAAbTz7.jpg

Calvillo submits Esparza in the second. She's legit, and a finisher.

Back