No wonder Trump wants to build a wall

Cartels are brutal. But the decision of whether or not we should spend $20 billion on a border-wall should not be based on a massacre that occurred in Mexico in 2011.

You have to analyze how much a wall would cost, and how much benefit it would actually provide.

People forget that western europeans do have the equivalent of a natural blockage between them and third world countries- the Mediterranean.
Oh and also East Europe that has to absorve the damage their elitistic counterparts doesnt even notice.

What a disgusting and fucked up story with those gladiator fights, rapes, torture etc.

"One of the passengers of the bus approached Treviño Morales weeping and saying: "Please, sir. I do not want to do this. I will give you all the money I have and my own house, but please let us go."[73] Treviño Morales stared at him firmly, took away his club and then said, "Okay, stupid asshole. Leave," and while the crying man was walking away, Treviño Morales swung his bat and hit him in the back of the head—and then struck him more than 20 times until his head was completely destroyed.[73]"
Real life Mexican Negan.

What exactly is a wall going to do to stop this stuff?

Well I for one am extremely shocked that the cartel would commit this kind of brutal atrocity.

Last edited:
What exactly is a wall going to do to stop this stuff?
It baffles me to think that people actually think a wall will do anything to stop illegal immigration.
Humans will always find a way around a wall. And to assume that a wall will stop this kind of violence is just stupid. The U.S. would be better off spending the money on helping Mexico be a better place so people wouldn't need to flee to safer areas.

It’s crazy to think that a wall will stop illegal emigration. Specially when the 60% of people who overstay when their visas are expired fly in from other countries besides Mexico.

I'm sure that the members of drug cartels that make millions and millions of dollars won't be able to acquire the means to go over, under, or through a wall.

It baffles me to think that people actually think a wall will do anything to stop illegal immigration.
Humans will always find a way around a wall. And to assume that a wall will stop this kind of violence is just stupid. The U.S. would be better off spending the money on helping Mexico be a better place so people wouldn't need to flee to safer areas.

Exactly. I'm all for spending money on better border security by way of more agents, better technology and more but the wall? It's just a stupid expensive symbol and Trumpers eat it up

Or stop buying their drugs

That $20 billion would be better spent on military action against the cartels

Just to shed some light, the one who ordered and the whole Zetas organization took massive hits with dozens arrested...

Yet violence is still as bad today as it was back then, its a multi-billion dollar market, its not going to disappear no matter how hard they tackle it.

Specially when those that enable it (corrupt politicians and corrupt banks) walk away with a wrist slap.

All Mexicans are obviously cartel members just like all gun owners want to go on shooting rampages at music festivals.

Worked for Israel. Worked for China.

The wall is cheap if you amortize for however long it is going to stand.

That $20 billion would be better spent on military action against the cartels
or demand the CIA/DEA to hand out all the names and location of the Cartel leaders and the cartel tied politicians that they have been cooperating in the last 3 decades and execute/extradite every one of them.

And finally give the Mexican army the green light to purge all the members all over the country. That would be cheaper.

Last edited:
Cartels are brutal. But the decision of whether or not we should spend $20 billion on a border-wall should not be based on a massacre that occurred in Mexico in 2011.

You have to analyze how much a wall would cost, and how much benefit it would actually provide.

Hay do you remember those times when we spent 800 billion a pop on nothing? Something about bales, hay bale outs, something like that.

Money is an illusion.

Back