Charging deer kills hunter outside Paris, police say

You're generalising. Sure, there are some that hunt just to enjoy killing, but I'd say they are a vast minority. A lot of people genuinely enjoy the skill of hunting and the ability to provide for themselves.
Some people literally don't know the steak in the store was a living animal at one point. He's one of those people.

I heard the man tried to surrender, but the deer attacked anyway.

Are you retarded? Why go to the store where someone else had to kill my food for.me when I can do it myself?
Because an animal is still being killed to fill those store shelves. Why kill another one when there's already enough to choose from.

There's just something exhilarating about going out and killing something, right?

Uh oh its another hunting thread. Here's comes all of the meat eating anti-hunting millennials; "Bro hunters are pussies you should buy yer meat in the supermarket"

Deer hunters are NOT alpha. They're pussies. The very chumps who glorify hunters are the same ones who denounce gang members and gun toting thugs as cowards.

Btw, no sympathy from me for that loser who got killed in France. I only regret that before spearing him with his antler that deer didn't kick his ass first like that one deer on When Animals Attack.

Because an animal is still being killed to fill those store shelves. Why kill another one when there's already enough to choose from.

There's just something exhilarating about going out and killing something, right?
No, I get over 100kg of meat for the cost of a pound of ground factory shit.

What if you want fresh meat that isn't pumped full of chemicals? What if you can't afford to buy meat?

Deer hunters are NOT alpha. They're pussies. The very chumps who glorify hunters are the same ones who denounce gang members and gun toting thugs as cowards.

Btw, no sympathy from me for that loser who got killed in France. I only regret that before spearing him with his antler that deer didn't kick his ass first like that one deer on When Animals Attack.
How melodramatic

That animal killed to fill shelves lives a high stress torturous existence in its own filth with 0% chance of survival.

The deer you kill in the wild is blissfully unaware that there is a small chance it might die a quick death to feed me. It lives free and happy.

What if you want fresh meat that isn't pumped full of chemicals? What if you can't afford to buy meat?
There are plenty of options for fresh meat that isn't pumped full of chemicals. Not being able to afford to buy meat is nonsense. Inner city mom's aren't going out with their primitive instincts to hunt a deer for meat.

As I said, you killing a deer in the wild isn't going to stop the meat industry from doing what they are doing. That's why you can support the ethical treatment farms and keep them going. Hunting to put food on the table in 2017 is just an excuse to partake in the odd exhilaration of going out and killing a wild animal.

Honestly, as opposed to it as I am, it's the ones that sit there posing with the dead animal holding up its head and smiling that need their head examined. It would seem that no sane person would do something like that.

Well one act is motivated by survival the other by vanity. It's not that hard to make clear distinctions

Are you serious? Apparently it is some what hard to make those clear distinctions for some of you . . . because you don't quite as much about motivations for hunting as you like to think.

Oh please . . . tell us more about how alpha you are . . . good grief. Shut up and drink your soy latte . . .

Yeah, I have. Not that it’s relevant.

Please explain how previous discussions on this topic aren't relevant . . . it's same crap regurgitated by both sides. Folks that are clueless about hunting preaching to those of us who have actually done it . . . telling us how wrong we are for taking a life of a deer.

Hunters having guns always seemed ungentlemanly to me. Real hunters duke it out with their fists.

This guy is a martyr.

Back