UFC 219: Cynthia Calvillo vs Carla Esparza

Might be the first time carla isn't giving up a massive size advantage.

feels weird not seeing this pic in the thread

C80qTOVUQAAbTz7.jpg
thread saved

Esparza by UD or sub.
It won't be boring like last "top" fight Torres-Waterson.

Or he sniffs the shorts while he enjoys himself in front of the computer...haha
Nobody spends that much money on used ladies shorts if it's not to wear over his face while he cracks one out to an audio montage he made himself of her screaming and grunting during her training vids.

sniffing-panties-300x240.jpg

Felt like Calvillo has been pretty 'exposed' in her last 2 fights. We got to see her fight for long periods of time, she's not a standout in the division. Im not saying she's not gonna beat Esparza. She could win or lose here. It'll probably be a tight decision though.

Esparza by UD or sub.
It won't be boring like last "top" fight Torres-Waterson.
How is an Esperza LnP decision in anyway exciting?

Who else is PUMPED for this fight? Cynthia Calvillo is on the fast track to becoming a superstar and she’s facing the former and first ever women’s Strawweight champion Carla Esparza on the main card of 219.

The winner could very well determine who gets the first crack at Thug Rose considering Calvillo is undefeated and Esparza holds a dominant win over the current champion.
The only way I can get pumped for a Carla fight is if I know shes gunna take a kicking

This is Cynthia’s moment to jump into the next level of stardom. I’m excited as she is an interesting prospect.

this fight is the one that will show how Calvillo improved and is ready to be the next WMMA star, looking forward too my friend

Most likely?

C'mon dog.

Just look at the stats. Decision is like 90% of the outcomes

Stats don’t mean shit. Carla can’t strike to save her life and Cynthia is slick with subs. If nothing else, Carla is going to look for a way out.

According to the current position on the UFC website, the Calvillo-Carla fight may be the headlining fight on th FS1 Prelims for UFC 219. If so, if means the UFC considers it such an important fight that they want it to lead into the PPV. Interesting because I would have Roundtree-Oleksiejczuk be the headlining prelim fight.

Back