Plot to Assassinate U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May By Islamic Militants Is Foiled By MI5

in UK asians = pakis indians bangladeshi...basically the curry nations.

Google "Asian people" and tell me what images you find.

Then you will see that the media are deliberately trying to obfuscate the truth.
Probably pictures of all kinds of Asians people

I can also google "Asia map" and see which countries it consists of.

It also can't be helped that inbred mongloids associate the entire continent with Eastern Asian looking people when India by itself consists of 24% of the Asian population.

Probably pictures of all kinds of Asians people

I can also google "Asia map" and see which countries it consists of.

It also can't be helped that inbred mongloids associate the entire continent with Eastern Asian looking people when India by itself consists of 24% of the Asian population.

In the languge of English, if you say "Asian people" to 99% of people in the western world. They think of Chinese/Korean/Japanese people.

It is deliberate obfuscation, PERIOD.

Call them South Asian, call them Muslims .... no, let's muddy the water ... let's call them Asian ... such a broad term, they may as well as called them "human".

It's not Muslims ... it's ASIANS!! ....

Muslims want a world full of pain, violence, and unhappiness for not only themselves but also for the kids and grandkids. There is no room for joy they simply want to spoil everything in the world. They really are like the muslims from the days of the pedophile mohammad, they just haven't evolved.

In the languge of English, if you say "Asian people" to 99% of people in the western world. They think of Chinese/Korean/Japanese people.

Call them South Asian, call them Muslims .... no, let's muddy the water ... let's call them Asian ... such a broad term, they may as well as called them "human".

No. In the UK/Western Europe most people will think of Indians, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis etc when you say 'Asian'.

In the US/North America they would think of Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese etc

It's down to whichever population is more prevalent in each area. The only difference is, people from the UK/Europe seem to understand this difference (hence the lack of confusion whenever Americans refer to Asians), whereas Americans (and you) just get confused with anything that's not familiar to you. "Hey that Indian guy might be from a country within Asia, but he sure as hell ain't Asian!" DERP

And lol at obfuscation. For anyone with more than one braincell their names, numerous references to their desire to join IS and the fact one of them was caught with a mujahideen handbook would've been a giveaway of their religion. Not you tho, eh?

Not in this country , if the plod got a report of some Asians kicking of in a town centre on a friday night they won't be looking to pull the nearest Chinaman out of the crowd .

I agree. Nobody anywhere calls this group 'Asian'. Maybe South Asian, maybe 'of Bangladeshi origin' etc., whatever - even if technically correct, 'Asian' definitely mixes two boxes not supposed to be mixed.

Muslims is a difficult topic, because would you automatically call White Europeans 'Christians'?

No. In the UK/Western Europe most people will think of Indians, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis etc when you say 'Asian'.

In Europe muslims/arabs are called middleeasterns. Going for Asian is a way to not profile all muslims as terrorists.

If it was the alt-right that got caught this would be 20 pages and the headlining all of media

Google "Asian people" and tell me what images you find.

Then you will see that the media are deliberately trying to obfuscate the truth.
you are british, so you know damm well that indians, pakistanis , have always been refferred to as "asian" in the uk going back decades.
but i wouldnt expect anything else from an arsenal supporter

"And." It's fucking "and."

Good job they nabbed them. An assassination of a world leader right now could lead to disaster for everyone.

Given that their cunning plan was to blow the bloody doors off, run up Downing Street and knife May to death, I doubt she was in that much danger to begin with. For a start, the DS gates are designed to withstand explosives, ramming attacks etc. Even if those idiots had somehow managed to breach the gates, they would have been shot dead long before they got to May. She has 24/7 armed close protection, and like all world leaders, no expense is spared when it comes to training and equiping the people who keep them safe. It was a Minister's bodyguards who shot dead the terrorist who got into Parliament's grounds back in March this year.

Politicians don't care what happens to the, "little people", but they place a very high value on their own safety:rolleyes:

in UK asians = pakis indians bangladeshi...basically the curry nations.

God I hate curry. I used to like it. Then I went to college for an engineering major and we had so many international students warming it up in the microwaves the whole fucking building smelled like curry 18 hours a day. You had relief until around 10am.... and then it began. It stayed through all classes, no matter what floor you were on, and lingered into the study nights in the labs

I still have nightmares

In the US/North America they would think of Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese etc

It's down to whichever population is more prevalent in each area. The only difference is, people from the UK/Europe seem to understand this difference (hence the lack of confusion whenever Americans refer to Asians), whereas Americans (and you) just get confused with anything that's not familiar to you. "Hey that Indian guy might be from a country within Asia, but he sure as hell ain't Asian!" DERP

And lol at obfuscation. For anyone with more than one braincell their names, numerous references to their desire to join IS and the fact one of them was caught with a mujahideen handbook would've been a giveaway of their religion. Not you tho, eh?

Yeah .... no obfuscation from the media ...

niZsEU4rQgqFGmJuBU54yitbpgRozQiMLsN-AmF5QMc.png

Here the news refers to the Manchester bomber, not as a Muslim, not as an Arab .... nope, a BRITISH BORN SOCCER FAN ....

You have your head in the sand.

you are british, so you know damm well that indians, pakistanis , have always been refferred to as "asian" in the uk going back decades.
but i wouldnt expect anything else from an arsenal supporter

They are not. I went to school with Indian friends and I never ONCE referred to them as Asian. NOT ONCE!

I always referred to them as Indian ...

They are not. I went to school with Indian friends and I never ONCE referred to them as Asian. NOT ONCE!

all the other brits in this thread disagree, so does wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Asian
"In Britain, the word "Asian" usually refers specifically to people of South Asian ancestry (Pakistanis, Indians, Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans). This usage contrasts to that in the United States, where it is used to refer to people of East Asian origin."

Yeah .... no obfuscation from the media ...

niZsEU4rQgqFGmJuBU54yitbpgRozQiMLsN-AmF5QMc.png

Here the news refers to the Manchester bomber, not as a Muslim, not as an Arab .... nope, a BRITISH BORN SOCCER FAN ....

You have your head in the sand.
Have to agree that calling him a British born soccer fan is pretty retarded. As if the soccer fan part is the reason for his terrorist attack instead of him being a muslim extremist.

Once you get past the terror attacks, grooming gangs, and assassnation attempts on the PM, Islamic immigration has been a boon for the British.

I can't help but feel that you are being deliberately disingenuous , you may well have had your own preferred nomenclature but you can't have been so oblivious to that used by everyone else .

Not in this country , if the plod got a report of some Asians kicking of in a town centre on a friday night they won't be looking to pull the nearest Chinaman out of the crowd .

Goonerview knows this as he’s original from the UK.

He’s just moaning to fit in.

Back