Plant-based “meat” is so tasty that Europe’s meat industry has to bite back

Interesting because I think it's child abuse to feed kids something they are not meant to eat and is very unhealthy for them.

We are not meant to eat meat?

Well science take that!!!

I was in a Berlin vegan fast food joint a couple years back. I was sat there eating a vegan burger and had kinda zoned out just mindlessly munching away on auto pilot when for one awful moment I thought I was actually eating a burger made from dead animal. I was filled with horror and disgust thinking wtf am I doing? and then I realised where I was and the vegan cops weren't gonna come crashing through the door. It's remarkable and quite spooky how well they can emulate "real meat".

Well aren’t you special lol. Do you have the Mexican ground? It’s good n spicy mhmm. There’s Italian too but I don’t like it much.

Yeah those are the ones. Haha! I bought some of the Italian. Gonna make tacos. :confused:

I was in a Berlin vegan fast food joint a couple years back. I was sat there eating a vegan burger and had kinda zoned out just mindlessly munching away on auto pilot when for one awful moment I thought I was actually eating a burger made from dead animal. I was filled with horror and disgust thinking wtf am I doing? and then I realised where I was and the vegan cops weren't gonna come crashing through the door. It's remarkable and quite spooky how well they can emulate "real meat".

The morning star burgers are better than any fast food burger I've ever had and very close to a really well made real burger if not better.

Ah i see the usual gaggle of cunts have already arrived in this thread. <{outtahere}>

I don't know what the hell that it is but f*ck it I'd throw it on the grill, but some Barbecue sauce on it and chow it down with a salad. It's called trying new things. What's the worst that can happen?

{<RR}

That's Belial. I bet he tastes gamey.

I have three and all three of them are perfectly healthy. No health problems at all. Looks like I win.

Same here. All above the national average, full heads of hair, perfect teeth, already built like little athletes and brainy on top, dual citizens, 2 boys and 2 girls making it even.

Checkmate.

That's Belial. I bet he tastes gamey.

Oooooh, Belial. Duane's brother. He's utterly disgusting and the thought of digesting him disturbs me.

Also I shit (a meat & veggie based shit) bigger than you.

Game. Set. Match.

Same here. All above the national average, full heads of hair, perfect teeth, already built like little athletes and brainy on top, dual citizens, 2 boys and 2 girls making it even.

Checkmate.

You got me on the dual citizenship and that's it. But that's only because that's not anything important to any of us and something we never chased. Everything else is the same. Fact remains mine are perfectly healthy, athletic, routine honor roll students with perfect teeth and loving life as much as their perfectly healthy parents.

Also I shit (a meat & veggie based shit) bigger than you.

Game. Set. Match.

Afraid not. I shit planets AND I shit everyday instead of a few days a week. Gotchu buddeh.

So yeah, Game. Set. And MATCH!!

It was fun though.

dayum, would you agree to a stale mate? I mean, technically shitting planets everyday is kinda gross, but i too crap daily, twice.

dayum, would you agree to a stale mate? I mean, technically shitting planets everyday is kinda gross, but i too crap daily, twice.

I'll be honest, if you're crapping daily then you're on a really good track. You'd be surprised at how many people don't take a dump daily and think there's nothing wrong.

As far as my grossly huge dumps...well even though I eat a plant based diet I DO EAT!!! I'm not a glutton but I eat big and of course I have plenty of fiber in my diet and I am not missing out on any of my macros or micros (including Vitamin B12).

Back