Paul Felder the renaissance man..

Damn, roasted. Yeah shaub sucks. I like Paul, those elbows were brutal.
100percent

Legit beast

Im not even mad bro,

But you need to check your facts with your cheeto fingers

Paul felder honorable mention, schaulb is bae

Did you idiots know that Paul was a trained classical actor?! Here’s a guy who competed in the junior Olympics for Tae Kwon Do and got his undergraduate degree in acting.

Here is a man who trained in the classics, Checkhov, Brecht, Shakespeare! This man knows about meter and iambic pentameter and the classical works or Sir. Bernard Shaw and Ibsen, AND he’s the same man who dropped those vicious hellbows on Olivera just as he was tapping to strikes taking the cowards way out.

Paul is also a great analyst for the ufc. This is a new breed in talent, refinement, and class that is lost on the likes of you plebeians.

Is there a man more well rounded and refined than Paul, “the Philosopher,” Felder??
<GinJuice>

Did you idiots know that Paul was a trained classical actor?! Here’s a guy who competed in the junior Olympics for Tae Kwon Do and got his undergraduate degree in acting.

Here is a man who trained in the classics, Checkhov, Brecht, Shakespeare! This man knows about meter and iambic pentameter and the classical works or Sir. Bernard Shaw and Ibsen, AND he’s the same man who dropped those vicious hellbows on Olivera just as he was tapping to strikes taking the cowards way out.

Paul is also a great analyst for the ufc. This is a new breed in talent, refinement, and class that is lost on the likes of you plebeians.

Is there a man more well rounded and refined than Paul, “the Philosopher,” Felder??
He is a man of many honorable achievements, but he is not a Renaissance man. A Renaissance man must be not only a man of many talents, but he must have also be mastered the art of writing.

He is a man of many honorable achievements, but he is not a Renaissance man. A Renaissance man must be not only a man of many talents, but he must have also be mastered the art of writing.
And here I thought all sherdogers were uneducated, filthy, scum. Right you are. I’d be curious to know what type of wordsmith Mr. Felder is but I imagine he’s no slouch.

Dem BOWs tho!!!

You dont want to join, not because its romo, but you are scared of the consequence. Got it
Yeah the consequences of being a romo and being a disappointment to myself and my father. Also, not interested having anything in common with gsp or ya boy shaub...concussed as he may be.

Well, you don't have to worry about disappointing me, son. Live your life.

Your mother and I are proud of you.

<{1-12}>

Felder called a hell of a fight card tonight.

Idiots, the lot of you.

I sipped a Grand Cru Bordeaux while appreciating his expert analysis and the refined manner in which he conveyed it.

Wait- hes pretending to be in the UFC?

7E6997A3-B469-4B4B-8870-4F99755ADA44.jpeg

Brendan schaub

Nfl football player
Fighter
Shutdown artist
T shirt salesman
Podcaster
Standup comedian
Bellator Commentary
While you were reading this, he just showed your girl the time of her life

/Thread
Brendan, I thought you were busier than this..

Of course.

He has a main role in Blacklist:

blacklist-82.jpg

Back