You are stuck on an island... with no way out... choose ONE fast food restaurant

Gonna be a bunch of swinging dicks making me a ton of McRibs, babay!

Some of the choices you guys are making seems like you last about 6 months.

I'd have to go with a pizza place like Pizza Hut, b/c

1. they serve wine and beer
2. they serve salads
3. they have a variety of pizza, wings, bread
4. they offer deserts like ice cream

I could survive on Shake Shack forever. @dc007 @fonzob1 @Jackie Blue @Randy Marsh

shackmenupic.0.jpg
I've never actually had Shake Shack, although a place I go to, BurgerFi, is very similar. I'd love to try Shake Shack and compare.

Panera. I'm not in love with any of their food but they have the widest range of food available. Sandwiches, salads, pasta, soup, bakery, all types of drinks.

I live on an island that can often be hard to leave. The only fast foot restaurant here is a Dairy Queen. I've not been to the Dairy Queen. When ever riding by on my bike I see it is a busy place. So I'll go with Dairy Queen.

I don't enjoy dairy products though. I'm hoping they have chicken or pork sandwiches on the menu.

I live on an island that can often be hard to leave. The only fast foot restaurant here is a Dairy Queen. I've not been to the Dairy Queen. When ever riding by on my bike I see it is a busy place. So I'll go with Dairy Queen.

I don't enjoy dairy products though. I'm hoping they have chicken or pork sandwiches on the menu.
They do. The DQ Grill and Chill format is pretty good. It's cheap like regular Dairy Queens, but the food is better prepared and you get free table service. They also have some dairy-free drinks as part of their Orange Julius menu.

Cint wins this.

Shake Shack operates 136 locations internationally as of October 2017 and is traded on the NYSE.

Most fast food places have more locations than that in most states.

Taco Bell... besides probably one of the "healthier" fast food options.

If you count Subway as fast food I'd go with that. Lots of choices regarding meat, salad, sauce and bread. That'll do me just fine.
Pick jimmy johns. Tastes better.

Sonic. I would die of dehydration from lemonberry slushies and cherry limeades.

Mcdonalds crew checking in

Might be pure junk but it's the tastiest

We'll I'm fucked, we only have Burger King and McDonalds in Norway. I'd go for Burger King. If I could chose any I've tried I'd go for KFC, dat chicken.

Back