why are you working out so much? whats wrong with you?

i have fibromylgia i dont have a choice to not work out

the company i work at bought us cakes and i said i didnt want any and all but one person just had to comment on it
"why not? a cake once in a while isnt gonna kill you" said the fattest dude in our group

Give them the standard, "I'm training for life motherfucker!", response.

the company i work at bought us cakes and i said i didnt want any and all but one person just had to comment on it
"why not? a cake once in a while isnt gonna kill you" said the fattest dude in our group
Yea...I definitely wouldn't turn down free cake tbh.

Yea...I definitely wouldn't turn down free cake tbh.
Even if you don't want it, just take the cake. All you gotta do is eat like 2 bites, break it up, and smear some frosting around the plate and be like "oh man that was so good, I was bad today".

Even if you don't want it, just take the cake. All you gotta do is eat like 2 bites, break it up, and smear some frosting around the plate and be like "oh man that was so good, I was bad today".
I'll fight anyone who won't eat free cake.

@Damage gimme a time and place for us to settle this.

My parents and a few other family members (i was at a family gathering) all asked me "why are you working out so much?"

So because I started running in the morning and evening and doing basic lifting with dumbells sends a red flag to my family that there is something wrong with ME? lol

Now whenever I go to family gatherings family members i barely ever talk to break the ice about running or working out.

People do everything they can to make you feel bad about being healthy and fit. Its so stupid lol.

PS: this thread isnt about this specific time, its about what I have noticed over the years.
Just say "Because I eat a lot of junk and don't wanna get fat." Simple.

My parents and a few other family members (i was at a family gathering) all asked me "why are you working out so much?"

So because I started running in the morning and evening and doing basic lifting with dumbells sends a red flag to my family that there is something wrong with ME? lol

Now whenever I go to family gatherings family members i barely ever talk to break the ice about running or working out.

People do everything they can to make you feel bad about being healthy and fit. Its so stupid lol.

PS: this thread isnt about this specific time, its about what I have noticed over the years.
I know the feel.

I get flak for not eating sugar, refusing sweets and cake at the office. I cut sugar to get healthier (and I did!) and ppl think that I'm either sick or crazy.

THEY ARE THE CRAZY ONES!
SUGAR IS DEATH !!!!1!11!!1ONEONE

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't work out for my health, I do it for yours. Stress relief motha fucker

Should see the look you get when you show them your house plans with a 1000 sq ft gym under roof

You should have said, "I guess 'while' is a synonym hour in your thesaurus".

or,

"You're right, I'm shooting for a body type like yours. Give me TWO slices you fat fuck!"

If you never want to be asked 'why do you work out so much" ever again then just use the reliably effective: "because Joel Osteen commanded me to do so in a vision I had several years ago."

Make sure to have a general vacant look, while not ever blinking. Guarantee no one will ever ask you again.

I know the feel.

I get flak for not eating sugar, refusing sweets and cake at the office. I cut sugar to get healthier (and I did!) and ppl think that I'm either sick or crazy.

THEY ARE THE CRAZY ONES!
SUGAR IS DEATH !!!!1!11!!1ONEONE
Office is a whole different beast. Co-workers are some of the most noseyest people in existence. Esp. with a workplace with female majority. Drama central despite everyone over 30.

It is the worst! Why is it that everytime they host a party/event I'm on cut week prepping to dehydrate, and it's "J123 Have some cake/special food I made which is riddled in sodium and carbs!! It's X-person's birthday/going away/whatever"

Back