Lawler/Dos Anjos and Perry/Ponzibbio

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
These fights are right around the corner and im excited as fuck. Who do you guys think wins and how?

I think Lawler/RDA is gonna be decided by who sets the pace early and pressures the other guy. Both are relentless and go for the finish when they smell blood, i dont see this fight lasting very long. My heart says vintage Lawler KO but my brain says RDA by TKO

Perry/Ponz is intriguing as im curious how Perry handles a guy willing to stand and bang with him and how both their chins hold up. I just got done watching Larkin/Ponzibbio and Larkin kinda wrecked him but he is a much more talented and diverse striker whereas Perry just throws bomb after bomb. This ones a toss up for sure

What are your picks brahs?

Perry by 1st round submission

KYDbY6g.jpg

RDA and Ponz.

It hurts me to pick against Robbie though, and I hope I'm wrong.

Lawler and Perry getting those knockouts

Lawler and poz, they'll get the KO's

Love RDA but i dont think he gets this done. Lawler by UD 48-47. Or maybe they both stand in the pocket and sling for 1 round and one of them goes unconscious. i'd favor robbie in both scenarios tho. But who knows.
Perry vs Ponz is gonna be nuts, but i got Ponz in this one by KO.

Lawler and Perry, both by KO. Hopefully they fight each other next.

Good fights, decent card overall.

Lawler vs. RDA - I'm taking Lawler via 3rd/4th round, come from behind TKO.

Perry vs. Ponzinibbio - Santiago via surprisingly straight-forward hammering, TKO, late 1st round.

Lawler and Perry. Only one guys chin has "held up" and he got ko'd twice after that. Hardest hitting WW

Back