Lawler/Dos Anjos and Perry/Ponzibbio

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
These fights are right around the corner and im excited as fuck. Who do you guys think wins and how?

I think Lawler/RDA is gonna be decided by who sets the pace early and pressures the other guy. Both are relentless and go for the finish when they smell blood, i dont see this fight lasting very long. My heart says vintage Lawler KO but my brain says RDA by TKO

Perry/Ponz is intriguing as im curious how Perry handles a guy willing to stand and bang with him and how both their chins hold up. I just got done watching Larkin/Ponzibbio and Larkin kinda wrecked him but he is a much more talented and diverse striker whereas Perry just throws bomb after bomb. This ones a toss up for sure

What are your picks brahs?

Perry by 1st round submission

KYDbY6g.jpg

RDA and Ponz.

It hurts me to pick against Robbie though, and I hope I'm wrong.

Lawler and Perry getting those knockouts

Lawler and poz, they'll get the KO's

Love RDA but i dont think he gets this done. Lawler by UD 48-47. Or maybe they both stand in the pocket and sling for 1 round and one of them goes unconscious. i'd favor robbie in both scenarios tho. But who knows.
Perry vs Ponz is gonna be nuts, but i got Ponz in this one by KO.

Lawler and Perry, both by KO. Hopefully they fight each other next.

Good fights, decent card overall.

Lawler vs. RDA - I'm taking Lawler via 3rd/4th round, come from behind TKO.

Perry vs. Ponzinibbio - Santiago via surprisingly straight-forward hammering, TKO, late 1st round.

Lawler and Perry. Only one guys chin has "held up" and he got ko'd twice after that. Hardest hitting WW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back