Powerful new anabolic not yet banned by USADA

Mr Fushida

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows how long it usually takes for USADA to find and ban new anabolics that just hit the market? I know that lots of dirty fighters are one step ahead of the testing. Lately, a new compound called Yk-11 was developed and I couldn't find it on the USADA list of banned substances. It's technically a sarm, but the only sarms on the banned list are ostarine, ligandrol, andarine, and s-4. I think it would be easy to ban all sarms if they had a similar molecular structure, but this one looks like it's in a class all by itself.

YK-11 aka 17α,20E)-17,20-[(1-methoxyethylidene)bis(oxy)]-3-oxo-19-norpregna-4,20-diene-21-carboxylic acid methyl ester
250px-YK-11.svg.png

Also, does anyone know any other supplements soon to be on the banned substance list?

Last edited:
Sarms are for sure the new wave of stuff for atheletes

Hmmmmm

Interesting

I'll research it at work tomorrow

It's for sale where I get my SARMs, seems to get good reviews but I'll stick to Osta... if I even bother to do it again, pretty happy with current results.

There are lots of SARMS on the market now, that are not on the banned list, YK-11 has been out for a bit now, plenty of so called "research chemicals" only give them to your pet rat and all that.

They are not all made equal and the quality of the product and with a lot of the research only based on animal tests on some of the newer products, it's really questions the safety and or the actual effectiveness of the product on humans.

If your going to do them, try sticking to the more tried and tested products that are actually proven to work on humans and not only work on castrated mice.

where is a good place to research this type of stuff after you take this wont it really hurt your t levels and give you issues being an athlete?

where is a good place to research this type of stuff after you take this wont it really hurt your t levels and give you issues being an athlete?

Yes it will suppress you just like many other SARMs. Most guys just run a pretty normal PCT in order to bring their natural levels back up.

Yes it will suppress you just like many other SARMs. Most guys just run a pretty normal PCT in order to bring their natural levels back up.

doing anytype of test booster steroids ect any of that doesnt it basically ruin you for life that youll never be able to have the tests you use to?

doing anytype of test booster steroids ect any of that doesnt it basically ruin you for life that youll never be able to have the tests you use to?

No, what ruins you for life is using exogenous testosterone or anything that suppresses your natural production of testosterone. Once you have shut down completely there is no way of knowing if it will ever bounce back. A lot of people think because Anavar is so mild that you can use it by itself and it won't shut you down, it can and it will shut you down if you abuse it and don't have a PCT in plan.
YK-11 or whatever it is probably suppresses your natural production so unless you're also going to run testosterone injections along with it it'll suppress you and put you into a low testosterone state which will make it very hard for you to keep anything you gain.

However I am not familiar with a lot of the SARMS out there so I don't know how much they shut you down or if you need to add exogenous testosterone to your cycle to prevent low testosterone.

No, what ruins you for life is using exogenous testosterone or anything that suppresses your natural production of testosterone. Once you have shut down completely there is no way of knowing if it will ever bounce back. A lot of people think because Anavar is so mild that you can use it by itself and it won't shut you down, it can and it will shut you down if you abuse it and don't have a PCT in plan.
YK-11 or whatever it is probably suppresses your natural production so unless you're also going to run testosterone injections along with it it'll suppress you and put you into a low testosterone state which will make it very hard for you to keep anything you gain.

However I am not familiar with a lot of the SARMS out there so I don't know how much they shut you down or if you need to add exogenous testosterone to your cycle to prevent low testosterone.
so is there away to try it for say 5 to 6 weeks and thats it and it wont hurt you just trying it once?

so is there away to try it for say 5 to 6 weeks and thats it and it wont hurt you just trying it once?

The danger with SARMS is no one really knows what the effects will be in the long term. I'm not trying to scare you out of using them, by own means do your own research and come to your own conclusion. But SARMS are new compared to steroids, you've got roughly 80 years of Steroid research and we are far better able to tell you the effects and damage you can do with them than you can with SARMS at this point.
SARMS have been shown to cause cancer in mice, however those were at extremely high dosages, only an idiot would dose themselves that high so the conclusion is that the effects are negligible on a human in responsible doses. The problem herein is that we don't fully know what dosage is safe as they are classified as "Research Chemicals", would you do damage in 5 or 6 weeks that was irreversible? I highly doubt it. 12 weeks? probably not, maybe after years of use you would see some negatives effects... or it could be one dose and your body has a chemical that reacts differently to the chemical chain in the SARM and you get some form of ill effect after short term use.

Do some research and decide if you want to take the change bro, I can't make that choice for you. I thought steroids were the devil until I researched them. Now I'm very pro steroids for their recovery and athletic applications, when I'm older I'll probably start using them but at 26 it's irresponsible to risk my HPTA system on gains that I could simply get if I stopped being so lazy and increased my diet and training.

Remember every drug has a good to bad ratio and that ratio swings towards the bad the higher the dosage you take.

well im totally against roids and competitions but say im fighting in japan and i know everyone there is juicing and the thought of someone beating ke out due to unreal cardio and gained strength really pisses me off so its one of those things id might consider

well im totally against roids and competitions but say im fighting in japan and i know everyone there is juicing and the thought of someone beating ke out due to unreal cardio and gained strength really pisses me off so its one of those things id might consider

i dont consider roids a bad thing as long a sim not striking so i dont feel bad if i juice and win a few novice division tournaments using muscle is the strategy for beginners since we are new to the game so being stronger and better conditioned is the key

qZnFb0D.gif

Bud, you may want to slow your role. That is some fantastical thinking.

No reason to juice if you have a good diet and training in place, Juicing is to get you over the hill when you hit your peak.

No reason to juice if you have a good diet and training in place, Juicing is to get you over the hill when you hit your peak.

Most of those who've used SARMs in here, used them because they are old and could use a little extra help.

Shit isn't as easy when you're pushing 40 or older. Recovery starts to really suck.

Most of those who've used SARMs in here, used them because they are old and could use a little extra help.

Shit isn't as easy when you're pushing 40 or older. Recovery starts to really suck.

Yeah that's more advice for people under 30.

Even after 30 you see a drop off on recovery/performance.

When I was in my late 20's it felt like I would recover in less than 24 hours. After hitting 30 everything feels like shit in comparison.
Not saying it's shit...But I had no idea it would be this noticeable after 30. I expected this at 40, so I wouldn't be too surprised if I began juicing or doing something to help when I hit 40.

When I was in my late 20's it felt like I would recover in less than 24 hours. After hitting 30 everything feels like shit in comparison.
Not saying it's shit...But I had no idea it would be this noticeable after 30. I expected this at 40, so I wouldn't be too surprised if I began juicing or doing something to help when I hit 40.

I dig that avatar

I'm the same.
My last pro fight was 2007 and since then I've joined the military. At the moment I'm just shy of 35 and recovery is shit (long ass hours, poor nutrition and lack of sunlight in the last 3 years doesn't help).
I've seriously considered 'supplementation' but that doesn't fly with my profession (and I hate needles) and it's not worth it.

I'm now a fan of the joe rogan podcasts and he doesn't help.

Back