Which one of these guys is the most scary (in their division)

Boevik

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Which fight you'd never accept beign in the division:
Ngannou in HW
Rumble in LHW
Romero in MW
Tyron Woodley in WW.

Personally me would never accept Ngannou fight, then Romero, Rumble and Woodley (in descending order by scariness).

Woodley is great, but scary (for a pro fighter)? He's more like the definition of a tactician.

I'd except all fights because I like money.

I'd lose every fight by devastating KO...it's normal.

I'd go with Ngannou at the moment, since he hasn't recently lost.

Woodley isn't scary imo.

KmiLato.gif

nah, the ways he beats lawler, condit, kos are impressive as for me.

Ngannou by miles. Rumble has massive mental weaknesses and has lost 6 times by the same submission. Still scary as hell but not Ngannou scary.

I'd easily fight them all, and lose via Bob Sapp

I'm 6"1, 208 put together pounds so I'll stop until middleweight.

Heavy- Francis or Stipe would intimidate me and hospitalize me- actually Werdum gets plumb on me and he'd rearrange me pretty face so id rather get slept by other 2.

Lhw- DC ragdoll s me into oblivion....i mean to the point where id have to hide my face.

Mw- Mousasi would box me up amd jab my face into chop meat .My wife would not recognize me 3 minutes in

I'd except all fights because I like money.

I'd lose every fight by devastating KO...it's normal.
I keep staring at that Black Panther gif and am getting more excited for that movie! I think it's gonna be awesome. :)

I would personally be most afraid of Yoel Romero.

At any moment he could explode for a flying knee and you have no chance of outgrappling him because he is an Olympic wrestler

I'm 6"1, 208 put together pounds so I'll stop until middleweight.

Heavy- Francis or Stipe would intimidate me and hospitalize me- actually Werdum gets plumb on me and he'd rearrange me pretty face so id rather get slept by other 2.

Lhw- DC ragdoll s me into oblivion....i mean to the point where id have to hide my face.

Mw- Mousasi would box me up amd jab my face into chop meat .My wife would not recognize me 3 minutes in

Most sherdoggers would ragdoll you bro. Is normal. Then return to playing WoW and finishing their bag of Cheetos.

I keep staring at that Black Panther gif and am getting more excited for that movie! I think it's gonna be awesome. :)
Right?! The second trailer that dropped had me super excited. And I know the end credit scene is going to be amazing because Infinity War is a few months later.

Today Ngannou, all others have lost before and there is a blue print to beat them. We have no idea what Ngannou is made of yet, except for devastating power, the question is will he gas in the later rounds? maybe....but maybe not!

francis is 260 lbs with literally dynamite in his hands. i dont think its close

Back