Women drooling over Buff 5 foot 7 and balding James McAvoy body transformation

It’s almost as though women don’t care about height as much as men do bork1}

yup. it reminds me of chicks who criticize other chicks who have big asses or something, and they think it's not attractive. fuck that! bring me all the big-booty chicks lol

Every single time?

well, i was being very general in that statement. a chick who's 5'10" or something probably wouldn't be down to date a guy of that height. there are of course exceptions.

I don't care because I'm not insecure.

Final form McAvoy:

amazons-jeff-bezos-brought-two-massive-guns-to-the-sun-valley-conference.jpg

Uber Bezos is a beast...approaching Lorenzo Fertitta form...

TS sounds like a raging homosexual.

These movies are not fucking scary or suspenseful .. people are desperate for entertainment these days..

Chicks like talented guys with rocking bods. Also they have money, so that helps.

Look at Kevin Hart. He's having infeditly issues, and same with every other small star. They clean up too.

https://sports.yahoo.com/james-mcavoy-got-buff-people-161746588.html

I wonder if they know he is only 5 foot 7? he is jacked because his role in Split requires him to be buff, he is currently filming the sequel to that movie which has Bruce Willis and Sam Jackson as Mr Glass, from unbreakable.

cd052283190bd12ec8cd034e1a5d1237

a good looking not famous 6ft stud could still swoop in and do more damage if girls not know who james mcavoy is. height is very important but lucky for mcavoy he in shape and i look him up, he never got fat in his career. he also not bad looking guy.

if he was fat ugly like that weinstein guy or many fat comedian type actors women who out of his league cheat on him.

Does TS just read Yahoo/TMZ then create a thread about it on Mayberry??

<LikeReally5>

I'm not hating on this guy, but is that considered "buff?" He honestly looks like he's been training for only 2-3 weeks. No hate.
2-3 weeks!? Do you even lift bro? He was a skinny guy and to reach that level of buffness will take quite some time.

a good looking not famous 6ft stud could still swoop in and do more damage if girls not know who james mcavoy is. height is very important but lucky for mcavoy he in shape and i look him up, he never got fat in his career. he also not bad looking guy.

if he was fat ugly like that weinstein guy or many fat comedian type actors women who out of his league cheat on him.
Eloquence and intelligence is probably more important then looks and height, especially if the tall buff duded sounds like a complete moron. That's usually the case with women who have half a brain though.

James McAvoy is a fantastic actor. If he played a 6'6 dude with long flowing locks I'd believe it.

Eloquence and intelligence is probably more important then looks and height, especially if the tall buff duded sounds like a complete moron. That's usually the case with women who have half a brain though.
Seaside isn't too bright. He is one of those clueless dudes that think women pay attention to appearance anywhere near as much as guys do

What is the deflection? I really dont get it, i never attacked anyone, yet people are posting far off assumption about me that are untrue, i never attack a member on here or judge them on here over a thread that has no concern over me. People are butt hurt, if you dont agree with them on something they will say oh he hates he is insecure, he hates women, I dont know people are paranoid and sensitive.

I get it. You were asking a reasonable question. Manlets get made fun of on here, yet you are being bashed for asking if women realize they are gushing over a manlet. Sherdog double standards man, I tell ya.

Back